Reviews for Seeing A New Light
in freedom or in fear chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
*Waits and hopes for a new chapter regardless of the fact that it's been several months*

Pweetty pweaseeeeeeee update soon?

Oh, and good story. :P
Magical Blazze chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
write more, write more
Techno Skittles chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
I love the song Requiem for a Dream! It inspires me for very intense/battlescenes. Were you listening to the remix?
Cigarettes-and-Knives chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
omg! can't wait for the next chapter! this is awesome! keep it up!
beautifulstormdancer notlogdin chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
get that fucking bitch terra outa thus story that mothrfucking bitch.
lpwriter4life chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
I forgave Terra for the stuff she did in the past, but I hate her now because she's trying to kill Raven(who is my fav character in Teen Titans). Also, I have a question: How does Terra have powers, because she didn't have them during the episode "Things Change". Overall, I luv this story and sympathize with Raven:) Update soon!
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
very nice and dont take offense but...

it seems Raven needs to get past her past

thats why they call it the past so people get past it

and I couldnt see Raven not trusting Terra she actually tried to bring Terra back to life with her spells and she didnt know it but when she killed trigon that spell that brang everyone from stone form also brought terra from her stone form

and I dont think Terra would be foolish enough to go back to Slade she knows how horrible he is now and well...

no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes from time to time the important thing is you learn and try to fix your mistakes and which Terra did
ninjacat5 chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
please update soon!
Butterfree chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Man, Robin's pretty cool in your story, and I'm glad for that. The short but meaningful conversation between Raven and Robin was nicely done, and really reflected Robin's role as a leader and close friend. For some reason, authors of BB/Rae usually glorify Beast Boy too much while putting down Robin in an un-characteristic way. I'm glad you're giving the both of them flaws and complications.

The only thing that does bother me in the story is probably Beast Boy's attitude towards Raven. He's showing a huge lack of that mutal understanding he has with her that they had gained later in the series. I know that has to break once in a while, but it's been happening non-stop in the story.

Still, I enjoyed the chapter a lot and wish you luck in any future writting!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
ninjacat5 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
i really love this! please update ASAP!
RantoJax chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This is good, and I reckon the characters being a little ooc is fine. I hope you update soon. :)

wolfenstien
YourMoosyFate chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
More More More! Things are really picking up! I need to know when Terra gets punched in the face *fingers crossed*!
bk00 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I really do love this so far! it's very well written in every aspect! Plz keep it up!
Star Melody chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Finally! This was a good chapter. I forgot a lot of the details so I skimmed and reread the previous ones. It was fun. I liked the whole BB grabbing her rist and leaving bruises thing. It was great. Maybe I'm weird...hmm...I was wondering why she didn't tell them what Terra did but good job. I think that's a good reason because she won't lose credibility incase Terra attempts something else. I can see the jealously issues already with Terra hating BB even thinking about Raven and not her. I can see a little bit of a spark between Raven and BB :D maybe that's just because I'm super opptimistic about future chapters. Anyway keep writing. This isn't perfect as far as typos etc. go but, the storyline makes up for it. I also have to say some of the dailogue could be better but, hey again the general storyline has enough of an appeal for me to continue and most of the dialogue is fine just a few snipits could be said better. Thanks for the entertainment and sorry for the novel. I'm just glad you're back. Update soon please.
Butterfree chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I'm glad that Robin's having such a huge role in the story. Good to see that every one of the titans are doing more than running around in the background and being oblivious to everything.

I have to say though, that boulder thing sort of defied all logic of the Teen Titans. My biggest question would be why Raven didn't just faze through the walls, or why Beast Boy didn't just turn into a fly and squeeze himself through. The betrayel from Terra also seemed a bit lacking in explaination and felt a bit sudden.

Good luck in any future writing!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)