Reviews for Seduction Moves

risenmitten chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Hot. Duck, I would love to be on the receiving end of Ianto Jones ;]

...or just watching. That would be okay, too. *drool*
risenmitten chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
I'm really liking this story alot. I like how confident and alluring, and all around completely irresistible you made Ianto, versus so many fics that show him as timid and Jack's Yes man.

I feel like you did a great job of capturing Ianto's character, and I would really like a John/Jack/Ianto threesome xD.
risenmitten chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I'm really liking this so far. Love all of the Ianto/Jack/John and how completely irresistible you made John against Ianto's steady defiance.

Can't wait to read more.
popecatapetal chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Oh holy hell that was one of the hottest things I have ever read. I've been looking for Jack/John/Ianto for ages, and this is... perfect. The power play, the sweetness, the dom!Ianto. Everything is just right. Normally I wait til the end of fic to review, but this chapter... I just couldn't contain myself. Thank you!
Efern chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
Absolutely wonderful! Just love this story to bits! Interesting way of writing ( though initially had my bit trying to order who the "he" and "his" were referring to)!

The Sixteen Move was simply mind-boggling...almost had to put a pen to paper to figure out the intricacies of those bracelets...mind you, would happily give an arm and a leg to get hold of those!

Simply lovely...hoping John will be back (he is well and truly rehabilitated now)...till then will be catching up on Aftermath...!
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I just found yor Seduction Moves series via Christmas TW Style and it sounds great. I really like Captain John when he isn't being a phsycho killer. Having said that and having read your notes, especially those about CoE, and before I invest time and emotion in this series I need to know if you plan on following cannon. I can't read any dead Ianto stories (I haven't even been able to take the DVD out of it's packaging and probably never will). I can read them if it's a fix it story and he's brought back but that's it.

Beyond that, I like your style in this Christmas story and look forward to reading more from you (live Ianto please, LOL).

Judy
HuckingHarkness chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
Well that was... unexpected- in a good way. I've enjoyed reading this through ever spare moment I got over the last couple of days. It was really excellent! Love John as a character- considering there is so little canon on his character you've made a spot on analysis of his character. I love the analytical nature of your writing- the way you seem to get into characters heads while the scene still moves on. So very good.

Carrie ; )
Fullmetal Embers chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Sequel? -puppydog eyes-
fan girl 666 chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
that was so evil ending John away after he wanted to stay but very awsome story
Fullmetal Embers chapter 17 . 12/14/2009
OMG That's so hot!
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 12/14/2009
very cool chapter and lemon
fan girl 666 chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
very cool chapter with the time bubbles
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
very cool chpater i like the thought about if John stays he and Gwen will have to learn to get along with eachother
Fullmetal Embers chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
'Out'? Quite dramatic...I like it!