Reviews for Sunset
rakaduani chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow. That's a heck of a way to turn twilight. I like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Twilight had always enamoured me. What I hate is Bella. So yes.. that would include everything from the beginning. .. its just the backgrounds of the other characters that I imagine... before Bella came and ruined everything. .. or rather the potential those characters have.. how they could have developed. .. perfect ending...
Jess chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
First of all:
Vampires can't cry, bleed or die from a bullet. They would be worried about fire safety, because it's the only thing that kills them. Bella wouldn't be worried about her dress ripping either, she probably wouldn't even be wearing a dress.

Otherwise I think this ending is pretty realistic for vampires, werewolves and dhampirs.
7th Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Speechless to the end. It's a really refreshing look of all the possibilities after the end. Hell, I'd rather think of this as the real end of the story, since the series ends in such a protagonist centered happy ending, with no drawbacks whatsoever for actually bringing the troubles in the first place (or whatever really, canon fans be damned).
But that's not the point. Point is, it's a great story, I like how you write it, most of them are in character (Jacob's a fool, Edward's an emo, Bella's a raging egoist, topped only by her adored, spoiled, loved-by-all daughter, Alice gets things done), and ends neatly, as instead of dragging the story in favor of more scenes of Avenger Alice (which, I must admit, will be pretty entertaining for me anyway), you ended the story with details of how they won't leave much trace, and how humanity dust itself off post-Meyerpires & Meyerwolves.
Anyway, if you don't get what I'm saying (as most people around me usually did, or didn't..), all I'm saying is your story's great. Thank you for it.
Chooser chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice. Gotta say, I don't read Twilight fics in general, but I liked this. I could see it happen, from what I know of Bella and Edward.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Made me think of the worst possible out come of Sailor Moon for some reason.
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
...I love you so much right now. I have never read the twilight series, nor do I intend to. but this is sheer BRILLIANCE. I love the fact that not only did you put actually good writing into this (more than the books can say) but you actually made things REALISTIC. the fact that you killed all those sparkly bastards was just icing on the cake.

you sir, are going on my favorites for this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Thus made me think of Sailor Moon for some reason.
Sneer chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Lol! Oh, yes! XD I always thought Renesmee was a demon-child!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
how angst-y and depressing...

but, what a world. my own set of morals tell me to fight against anyone who tries to take away free will, so thats probably my version of hell right there.
Berserkslash chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Heh, this reminds me of Jasmine from Angel. Interesting story.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
All I can say... is that what you wrote was simply amazing. You have turned Stephanie Meyer's fantasy world into a realistic world.

I have to say I am really impressed with this (and not simply because you killed off Isabella and Edward).
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
YES! Thank you for killing them. ESPECIALLY Bella.
WeirdDolly chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
So beautifully done. Scary, but beautiful.
Dracowar chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I have never read the novels and heard only hearsay. So I have to say about this fic is the only reaction I had after finishing it.

Fuck Yeah Humanity!