Reviews for Grace
TwilightRocks22 chapter 10 . 5/18
Please, please, PLEASE update this! I NEED to know what happens next!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 10 . 3/17
Please update soon
dragonfire prime chapter 9 . 1/2
o my god im crying
AHealingRenaissance chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Awww! They need a happy ending :sniffle: Hope you can update soon!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
BLOG jest megaaaa zarąbisty ! Bardzo mi się spodobał 3 Rozdziały czytałam z zapartym tchem:)
Nic dodać nic ująć :D Mam nadzieje,że Aro poleci do Belli i wyzna jej swoje uczucia:)
Czekam na kolejne rozdziały i BŁAGAM dodaj je szybko!
Pozdrawiam gorąco :**Niech wena będzie z TOBĄ!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Hey! I know you are so busy, but it would be AMAZING if you finished off the story! You are an outstanding writer and I totally fell in love with Grace! Please, please, please update soon!
DramaDramaDrama chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Hello there! I just discovered your story, and may I say, it is brilliant! I have been in this fandom for a year now, and never before have I read such an accurate portrayal of the Volturi paired with such an intriguing, suspenseful, original plot. I am in love with Grace! :)
I realized that you have a habit of taking a longer time to update, and I was wondering if you could do it again? You know, as a christmas present to your fans?That would be amazing.
A humble reader chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
The emotion behind everything almost had me in tears. Loved the back story to each character and the plot. Good descriptions a little more on setting , but a very good story regardless.
Bride of Frankenstein Madame X chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oooh what a great start! :DDD
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
This is good, please update it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Please just one more,chapter
suziecat444 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
This is a really fantastic story. I like it a lot. Please continue this awesome story. Thanks
Marieastrid chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Just beautiful. I wait the next chapter!
PerfectPearl12 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
I love Aro and Bella stories where they are together and your story is my favourite on here! I know you haven't updated in ages and you wanted atleast 200 reviews but PLEASE I beg you please finish your story it will be ashame if you didn't finish it! I hope this review helps you to continue and I will follow/favouite you when I log on (I'm to lazy to log on at the moment :)) But please update soon I love this story and there aren't that many AroXBella stories on here worth reading because know one is updatong them and yours is worth reading! xD. -Chloe x
Kolista chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Please continue the story is awesome