Reviews for Grace
Lily Potter-Volturi chapter 10 . 6/29
This is the best piece of Twilight Fanfiction I've ever read. I, personally, am not a fan of Twilight, but the stories it's fans create give this sense of creativity and imagination while still keeping it close to home. The characters are fleshed out and the plot is amazing. I can't wait to see what's next!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 10 . 4/10
more! I really enjoyed reading this story so far! please update soon
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 10 . 3/5
I really hope you continue this story. I have really enjoyed it so far. Hope to see an update in the future.
AnaBookWorm chapter 10 . 2/9
I really hope you're going to continue this! It's awesome!
TwilightRocks22 chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
Please, please, PLEASE update this! I NEED to know what happens next!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Please update soon
dragonfire prime chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
o my god im crying
AHealingRenaissance chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Awww! They need a happy ending :sniffle: Hope you can update soon!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
BLOG jest megaaaa zarąbisty ! Bardzo mi się spodobał 3 Rozdziały czytałam z zapartym tchem:)
Nic dodać nic ująć :D Mam nadzieje,że Aro poleci do Belli i wyzna jej swoje uczucia:)
Czekam na kolejne rozdziały i BŁAGAM dodaj je szybko!
Pozdrawiam gorąco :**Niech wena będzie z TOBĄ!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Hey! I know you are so busy, but it would be AMAZING if you finished off the story! You are an outstanding writer and I totally fell in love with Grace! Please, please, please update soon!
DramaDramaDrama chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Hello there! I just discovered your story, and may I say, it is brilliant! I have been in this fandom for a year now, and never before have I read such an accurate portrayal of the Volturi paired with such an intriguing, suspenseful, original plot. I am in love with Grace! :)
I realized that you have a habit of taking a longer time to update, and I was wondering if you could do it again? You know, as a christmas present to your fans?That would be amazing.
A humble reader chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
The emotion behind everything almost had me in tears. Loved the back story to each character and the plot. Good descriptions a little more on setting , but a very good story regardless.
Madamexx chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oooh what a great start! :DDD
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
This is good, please update it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2014