Reviews for Previously Misguided
AlexiCyn chapter 10 . 7/12
This was a great fic. I LOVE Tony, and while I usually ship Tibbs, I'm open to various pairings so long as Tony is in there. This is the first Tony/Mac story I've read. I think you've done an awesome job with this, and the pairing works really well here. Congrats on a fic well done.

OH, and I love that Tony won't be Mac's dirty little secret. I'm sure that Gibbs could have found a way to bend the rules if he wanted to, he does it all the time. He just didn't want to. Nice that Tony has someone whose all too happy to be seen with him, and known. It'll do Tony's heart, and self esteem a world of good.
sea-kingdom chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
nice. i like it.
EmiliaGibbs chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Even three/four years later i have to review that story, because it is BRILLIANT! AMAZING! and so sad and lovely the same time. xx
THANKS! :)
InsertPotterThemedUsernameHere chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I love your Tony - it is everything I wanted the canon one to do and more when he was sent for agent afloat. Again, you are a fantastic author, I count this as another best crossover slash fics I keep coming back to. Thanks!
eveemars87 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Love the story,one of the best crossovers slash romance with tony in the main role. I would love read it a longer story, with a similar script,maybe tony leaves after gibbs hiatus,and take the rota job ,finding love maybe with a hot steve from 5-0hawai or the cute don flack. Farewell from portugal
Gracealma chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely love this fic. The NY Crime Lab knows what they have in Tony and they appreciate him, especially Mac.
neverland25 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
je suis fan!
MOJO JOJO11 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Love how Tony steps out of a neglecting relationship.
chacra chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
ah take that gibbs! i so love that pairing: tony/mac, too bad there isn't much story with them...

love your story!

good luck if your working on something! and in life of course!
k9mark4 chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Brilliant story. And unlike some other crossover fanfics, (especially with more than two shows) I like all these shows, and I was familiar with all the characters (except Aiden or whatever her name was).

Gibbs was an idiot as well as a bastard this time.

Anyway, I really liked this story. Good job :)

k9
anon chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
I did find it a little annoying to have people calling Tony "Tone" every other sentence. It's like when they overdo the "Abbs" for Abby. But otherwise, I liked this fic very much.
Sam samanthablack at web.de chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Great story!

I've just started going through crossover ffs but I really, really love it! Especially Tony/Mac.

Now I know what I'll look for *ggg*

Great story and thanks a lot,

Sam :)

P.S.: If you can recommend any stories, that would be great :D
Midnight Dancer chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Not one of my notable crossovers but very well written. Tony is far from appreciated in the NCIS setting so this was very well done. Well done!
msdarque chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Poor Tony, of course, and bad Gibbs. But I absolutely loved the story! :D It was fantastic!

Mac and Tony are an awesome couple!

Congrats and lots of stars!
Rowena Prince chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Love this! Love the pairing of Tony/Mac. It is adorable and very well written. Would love to see more writing from you of Tony paired with guys outside of NCIS.