Reviews for A Little Bit of Hope
Newf chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww I completely never seen this one before either. It is beautiful. it's nice to see Jack when he's the real Jack. It's also nice to see that they have something in common, even if it is lousy fathers. Perhaps if they had actually had this talk Jack wouldn't have fallen so far on the show. It's great to see him cheer Kate up.

Wonderful writing as always!
MorningGlory2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I actually HATE the fact that there is not more to this story! You are a very talented writer! I would definitly read more if there was more to it! Very sweet. I 3 Jack! hahaha who doesn't? Well, sometimes he can be not so great, but in your story he is wonderful! Great job! :-)
Bureaucrat chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I LOVE it!
kab16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this was very cute :)

i really liked it, and i loved the ending
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aww, i REALLY enjoyed reading this. I love seeing Jack and Kate together, genuinly having fun, not worrying about anything, for a change.
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Write more? This story is so good, I'd love to see more of it. Please? Could you write more about their relationship, sharing their pasts and Kate letting her guard down. And I want to know so much more about Jack. Does he share Kate's fear of why she is doesn't want children? I think that there should be a jaby in this story. :d

I'm excited if you do update because this story is so good, it's amazing. I love your writing style and everything about this story that you've written so far.

Update?