Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Dragon Cat84 chapter 19 . 2/21
An old story but I still enjoy reading it
Queen's Chalice chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I really, really loved this story. All of it. You have a really good grasp of the characters from both worlds, and the way they interact with one another is spot-on.

And the mental image of Starbuck, Mal, and Zoe lined up together in a fight... Well that's just beautiful and terrifying.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
*blink* Wow, didn't see that coming.

Heckuva story. Thanks for sharing.
AkashaV chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! I think you did justice to the characters from both shows, and it was an intriguing and exciting plot. I really REALLY hope you decide to do a sequel at some point. This story is begging for one something awful :) Thanks for sharing!
waffenmac chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tsamoka chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
what...the...frak? River has that freaky version of Six in her head? The sequel is not going to end well.
Phoenix4416 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
was wondering when kara saw the poster if it would have badger on it since the guy who played him also had another significant role. since this is set before ellen tigh was discovered as the last cylon Im just waiting to see if romo is going to be the fifth or if hes an extra addition. looks like Ill have to read on. brilliant story by the way
TheBleachDoctor chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Holy crap this was an amazing fic!
Dragon Cat chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
Nice little story, shame they didn't get to Galactica but nicely worked and awesome ending
cHr0n0sPh3r3 chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
So uuuh... Mind blown.

Seriously this cross over has so much win its difficult to quanitfy and if you EVER make a sequel, I will be there to read it. And possibly review. Maybe.
Arekanderu chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
A wonderful crosover. Now I am yearning for a sequel :)
waffenmac chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
Oh my gosh this story was fantastic ,I just wish you would continue is so much still to going to go back and review all the chapters on the re read and maybe other people will find im going to post the link on a few websites.

thx for sharing this wonderful story

W
Leona Esperanza chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
This was a fantastic story! And wow, that ending... just... wow. Words fail me.
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
This is a great little story. I love it, and having Six messing with River, thats great too. I don't know if the assault on the salvage of the Demetrius was really necesarry to have 'arranged' but I did like the other bits as being attributed to her. I hope you have or will be writing more.
MalSer chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
Great story, I hope you continue it some day. Nasty cliffhanger at the end, River6 deserves a sequel! :)