Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
magdalena2122 chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I really, really loved this story. All of it. You have a really good grasp of the characters from both worlds, and the way they interact with one another is spot-on.

And the mental image of Starbuck, Mal, and Zoe lined up together in a fight... Well that's just beautiful and terrifying.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
*blink* Wow, didn't see that coming.

Heckuva story. Thanks for sharing.
AkashaV chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! I think you did justice to the characters from both shows, and it was an intriguing and exciting plot. I really REALLY hope you decide to do a sequel at some point. This story is begging for one something awful :) Thanks for sharing!
waffenmac chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tsamoka chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
what...the...frak? River has that freaky version of Six in her head? The sequel is not going to end well.
Phoenix4416 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
was wondering when kara saw the poster if it would have badger on it since the guy who played him also had another significant role. since this is set before ellen tigh was discovered as the last cylon Im just waiting to see if romo is going to be the fifth or if hes an extra addition. looks like Ill have to read on. brilliant story by the way
TheBleachDoctor chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Holy crap this was an amazing fic!
Dragon Cat chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
Nice little story, shame they didn't get to Galactica but nicely worked and awesome ending
cHr0n0sPh3r3 chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
So uuuh... Mind blown.

Seriously this cross over has so much win its difficult to quanitfy and if you EVER make a sequel, I will be there to read it. And possibly review. Maybe.
Arekanderu chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
A wonderful crosover. Now I am yearning for a sequel :)
waffenmac chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
Oh my gosh this story was fantastic ,I just wish you would continue is so much still to going to go back and review all the chapters on the re read and maybe other people will find im going to post the link on a few websites.

thx for sharing this wonderful story

W
Leona Esperanza chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
This was a fantastic story! And wow, that ending... just... wow. Words fail me.
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
This is a great little story. I love it, and having Six messing with River, thats great too. I don't know if the assault on the salvage of the Demetrius was really necesarry to have 'arranged' but I did like the other bits as being attributed to her. I hope you have or will be writing more.
MalSer chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
Great story, I hope you continue it some day. Nasty cliffhanger at the end, River6 deserves a sequel! :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 19 . 10/9/2010
Interesting bit of work, really.

The premise of the “Galactica” crew coming in contact with the “Firefly” cast thanks to something as simple as a blind jump is remarkably effective precisely BECAUSE it’s so simple, and the subsequent interactions between the two crews works out very well.

Mal’s decision to ignore Sharon and Sam’s Cylon status so long as they continue to help them is a particularly effective assessment of his character- if you’re on his crew, you’re on his side regardless of what other issues you might have in your past-, Inara sticking around to help teach the Colonials how to blend into society is a simple but well-conceived method of dealing with their most obvious difficulty in adapting to this new culture, and Sam’s own resolve to stand by humanity even after his ‘secret’ is revealed reflects the main reason I liked CylonTigh so much (When he thought he was human I was pretty much indifferent to him); faced with a choice between what he is and what he remembers being, memory trumps physical nature any day (Unlike the rest of the Five, who were basically willing to ditch their humanity simply because things hadn’t always been exactly comfortable).

Add in the fact that, on top of that, you had the highly promising storyline of the “Serenity” crew assisting in an uprising on a distant planet, and you definitely did a good job when it came to the plot in this story; a circumstantial meeting developed into a believable and effective bond between the two crews as each comes to respect and admire the skills and experiences offered by the other.

After all that, I just have one question; any chance of a sequel?

After all, with ‘Head Six’ appearing to River- no matter how much I disliked that woman, her presence DOES suggest that getting back to “Galactica” isn’t exactly impossible-, there’s definite potential for River to ‘guess’ the coordinates that the Colonial Fleet will be at when they manage to upgrade “Serenity” with FTL capability, or maybe Sharon and Sam could ‘link up’ and use their respective links to Hera and the other Final Five to track them down that way...

Well, whatever happens in the sequel- a reunion with the Colonials or a new take on the BDM; anything goes at this point, from where I’m sitting-, I’m sure it will make interesting reading; keep up the good work (And if you aren’t working on the sequel already, consider this incentive to do so)!