Reviews for Unknown Future
bobdog54 chapter 12 . 5/30
this is the 2nd or 3rd time that I have read this story. It is so good! I got thinking about it the other day and set out to find it, by golly. The characters are well-written and the chapters slide into the episodes very smoothly. (my brain just slid off into what MW's final show would have done to Tony and Greg.)

This is a keeper for ever story.

reckless13 chapter 13 . 5/26
i love this story. at first i was curious about the story so i clicked on it and now i love it. i also wouldn't mind seeing ziva's reaction to tony and house but good work on the story.
lmill123 chapter 13 . 3/28
I really enjoyed this story. You know, Gibbs could have gotten Tony back a lot sooner if he had told Vance that he either brings him back or he goes over his head and has him charged with discrimination. At the very least it would come out that Vance keep Tony away because he just didn't personally like him and had nothing to do with ability as an agent. After all, Vance did bring Ziva back pretty quickly and she wasn't even an agent. When everyone would be wondering just why, Tony, as Gibbs SFA was the only one he refused to bring back when he should have been the first one returned after Langer was killed. It would have screamed discrimination and a personal vendetta.
bobdog54 chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
This really is one of my favorite cross-over stories. I think it is all the better for the emphasis on their relationship instead of the episodes that we all know.
Helga42 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I know that i just wrote a review when i finished the story 3 days ago but i wanted to let you know that i'm going to reread it again :) I never would have expected to love this pairing so much and i haven't jet found any other ffs with it so i have no choice but to read it again. And maybe there will be a story of my own up here soon... well not that soon because i'm in the middle of my exams but later this summer.
I really hope you still read the reviews to your story so that you know how much it is appreciated.
I'm sure this won't be my last review for this story so i will just say "So long!" :)
Helga42 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Until i read this i never knew how much i needed this! so good, thank you! :)
Giggles149 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I know it's an old story, but I loved it and just thought you might still like to hear that :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Yes! Loved it! They make a great couple, and I love how you combined some of the major parts of both of the shows, great story!
sekmarcspn chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This was awesome. I don't read many House fics but I really liked this one. Maybe it's the crossover? Whatever, its a great story so thanks for sharing! Happy Writing!
serena23 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
You should do a chapter where Tony meets Greg's mom! sorry couldn't post on the last chapter because I had already posted.
Hendrick248848 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
love the story would love to know if there is going to be anymore?
serena23 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Please continue there is so much more you can do. I wonder what House's mom thinks of Tony
Jebeth chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story and would love to read more.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
i really enjoyed this story! if ever you write more, i will happily read it! :D thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! 3
InsertPotterThemedUsernameHere chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I truly love this story and how you portray their relationship! I keep coming back to this fix and rereading it, because it is one of the best crossover slash fics. Thanks!