Reviews for Unknown Future
bobdog54 chapter 13 . 9/10
This really is one of my favorite cross-over stories. I think it is all the better for the emphasis on their relationship instead of the episodes that we all know.
Helga42 chapter 1 . 6/28
I know that i just wrote a review when i finished the story 3 days ago but i wanted to let you know that i'm going to reread it again :) I never would have expected to love this pairing so much and i haven't jet found any other ffs with it so i have no choice but to read it again. And maybe there will be a story of my own up here soon... well not that soon because i'm in the middle of my exams but later this summer.
I really hope you still read the reviews to your story so that you know how much it is appreciated.
I'm sure this won't be my last review for this story so i will just say "So long!" :)
Helga42 chapter 13 . 6/25
Until i read this i never knew how much i needed this! so good, thank you! :)
Giggles149 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I know it's an old story, but I loved it and just thought you might still like to hear that :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Yes! Loved it! They make a great couple, and I love how you combined some of the major parts of both of the shows, great story!
sekmarcspn chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This was awesome. I don't read many House fics but I really liked this one. Maybe it's the crossover? Whatever, its a great story so thanks for sharing! Happy Writing!
serena23 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
You should do a chapter where Tony meets Greg's mom! sorry couldn't post on the last chapter because I had already posted.
Hendrick248848 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
love the story would love to know if there is going to be anymore?
serena23 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Please continue there is so much more you can do. I wonder what House's mom thinks of Tony
Jebeth chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story and would love to read more.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
i really enjoyed this story! if ever you write more, i will happily read it! :D thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! 3
InsertPotterThemedUsernameHere chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I truly love this story and how you portray their relationship! I keep coming back to this fix and rereading it, because it is one of the best crossover slash fics. Thanks!
N Harmonic chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Wilson and Gibbs?
jennifer ryan chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story and unorthodox pairing. I wish there were more!
Gracealma chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Nice! Like this universe/crossover. More please (pretty please!)