Reviews for How Do You Feel? About Me!
Allthingsgeeky chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMC! I couldn't stop laughing after Russia's comment. It was just...so like him. Such a evil comment said in a soft, nice voice. GEH! He gives me the creeps! lol but I still love him. Anyway great writing and LOVED the pairing and the kiss at the end was soooo sweet!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aw very cute love the ending -
AKATSKI GIRL chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
WOW awsome frickin awsome i love america x england so cute
anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
damn... i half-expected France to be there at the end as the one who was hanging the misteltoe.
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw this was really cute and I liked how all the characters were (Russia was creepy)

One small thing I noticed was the attempts of England to apologize and what America thought later on the story.

Did England really try to do all that or was he just making assumptions? I didn't get that clear.

Outside of that I can see the scen so adorable I want to hide behind a bush and squeal XD
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
The way you introduced the story made me think it would be bad. But no, you lied. It was great.I thought it was sweet (loved the role Russia played) and I think that adding the mistletoe at the end was pure win. Keep writing!
StaraLaura chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw... That was some cute stuff right there! Nice work!

-sxmfan :3
Triizore chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
... Somehow I get an image of China, Russia, and France sitting on top of the bridge, Russia holding China's feet as he attaches the tape to the underside of a steel support beam and France ranting aimlessly about "True Love".

It made me laugh.

~Trii
Jazi Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was so cute! - You did a very good job for your first fanfic. Keep up the good work! :3
sweet ticket chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw. Cute~ xD This was really nice for your first fic!

I don't know why, but I like the fact that the setting is for the Holidays. (Perhaps it's because it is the Holiday season...?) Anyways, aside from a few errors, great job!