Reviews for A Father's Sin
nice,
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 8 . 4/16
Intense!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 4/15
Oh my! Great chapter. Very angsty!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 6 . 4/15
Good story thus far. Bit sad, but good!
anna chapter 47 . 4/4
Awesome:-) though an epilogue would be great ;)
riverrat chapter 47 . 2/10
Thank you for an enjoyable read and also for finishing this story ...well, sort of. We know what happened, but I would love to eventually read the Epiloge.
riverrat chapter 22 . 2/7
Poor Harry has to bunk with the enemy. That is a great twist to the story. Good for him that Severus is looking out for him.
riverrat chapter 9 . 2/4
Interesting story so far. I like your style of writing.
The Three March Hares chapter 47 . 1/21
Well, though I fear that the epilogue may never come, this was a fantastic story. Bravo!
Doublesims chapter 47 . 1/17
You'll finish this right?
takingitinstride chapter 47 . 1/13
Really enjoyed this story. Managed to read it in a day. I know its been years but you should update when you have a chance
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 47 . 1/13
Whew! Made it to the end! I really should have gone to bed a few hours ago... yet here I find myself still reading. Excellent job! And double kudos to you for finishing this!
Elysia Times chapter 47 . 1/8
Thank you, that was a truly interesting story :) The plot was well planned; the terrible initial realization of their true relation (and all it entailed), their growing relationship (I really liked their conversations, their changing perception of each other) and finally caring about each other like the family they are. It was an enjoyable read; exciting, heartwrenching and even funny a times :) I hope you plan to publish the epilogue!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 47 . 10/18/2013
This is an interesting premiss I am glad you shared. :D
Tikithing chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I'm loving this story, but I have to say that the whole double / thing that's instead of italics is driving me nuts! It just seems to disrupt the flow of the story. I Know a few chapters back you did actually use italics and maybe you have an authors note somewhere explaining why you cant do that all the time that I didn't see. It might even be better just to leave the words without italics rather than using dashes? It's only a little thing but I think it would make a big difference!
3,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »