Reviews for A Father's Sin
Tiffany Smithi chapter 47 . 12/4/2020
Okay... with all your apologies at the top of the last few chapters, I can see why this was started in 2002 and ended in 2009... and now you've skipped a good ELEVEN years... Not to worry! at least you didn't leave us off on the LAST chapter...
Tiffany Smithi chapter 26 . 12/4/2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I could handle perma-italics, BUT NOW it's italics AND bold! I am aware you'll probably never see this review, and I won't stop reading, but eurgh it's hard.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
YAy! Super-italics are gone! GJ!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 24 . 12/4/2020
Again, perma-italics. This is getting really irritating, I hope it doesn't continue the rest of the story. It always starts out normal, I think it changes the first time you put a word in italics and then just stays the rest of the time.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 23 . 12/4/2020
AGain: perma-italics the whole chapter.

Also, I TOTALLY get Draco cozying up to Snape's son. Makes a ton of sense.

I REALLLLLY LIKE THIS PLOTLINE! The slow, inching progress between Harry and Snape is going BEAUTIFULLY! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I WANT MORE OF IT! (so I am thrilled there are 47 chapters and devastated that this story isn't marked as complete...)
Tiffany Smithi chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
Also, the last half the chapter is all in italics? I don't mind reading in italics, but it conveys a sense of /different-ness/ if you know what I mean. I keep expecting it to be a dream, or a memory, or something like that.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 21 . 12/4/2020
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH LUPIN STOP THAT SOUNDS EXTREMELY STRANGE AND INSANE AND WEIRD ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR OWN NAME IS STILL INSIDE HARRY'S HEAD AGGGGHHHH OH MY FREAK THIS IS SO FREAKING FUN I LOVE THIS STORY AEEEEEEEE
Tiffany Smithi chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
GAH! You even MENTIONED Dumbledore has a buncha kids!

(Dumbledore having kids, btw, is NOT canon... so it's really weird... though it is cool... I mean seriously... who was his wife? is she dead or something? maybe Grindelwald killed her, or maybe Voldemort, or - PLEASE don't tell me she's still around?!)
Tiffany Smithi chapter 19 . 12/4/2020
Hi, hi hihihi HELOO!

IS HE GOING TO BE RE-SORTED?!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 10 . 12/3/2020
WOW THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING I LOVE IT!

(And cool touch at the end, calling Harry "Mr Snape.")

I'm looking forward to seeing Harry with TWO IDENTITIES! PLUS BEING AN ANIMAGUS! (my theory is that he's going to turn into that black lion!) PLEASE don't just do the boringness of naming him Harry Snape, nobody would believe Snape named his kid Harry...

I know it's pointless for me to be saying these thigns since you've already written it, but FREAK
Guest chapter 47 . 11/27/2020
AHHHHHHHHH OMG
Guest chapter 38 . 11/27/2020
YOUR COMBACKS AND SARCASTIC LINES ARE EVERYTHING
Guest chapter 37 . 11/27/2020
You are SUCH a talented writer... wow! I am truly amazed.
4,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »