Reviews for A Father's Sin
ijskonijntje chapter 47 . 8/17
I hope you are doing well. Will start rereading this since I remember thinking it was brilliant. Good luck fighting your depression. I know how hard it is.
LovetoreadHP chapter 47 . 4/27
Great story, even after all these years an epilogue would be welcome...
Redhood11686 chapter 1 . 4/8
whats with all of thesein the middle of a sentence
Redhood11686 chapter 1 . 4/8
whats with all of thesein the middle of a sentence
Willa chapter 4 . 1/26
Talk about Snape being a monster...
4evrwithsirius chapter 47 . 12/29/2016
Incredible story. You had it all. Humor, angst, development, love, growth, and redemption. 10/10 would recommend. I was curious to know what dumbledores reasoning for sorting Harry as a slytherin was and whether snape ever got his lion figurine back. And I also have to be that person and ask if there's ever going to be an epilogue since it's been 7 years. But it honestly is beautiful as is.
SkyeMoor chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
Female. You haven't had Harry jack off yet. ;-P
Guest chapter 44 . 11/28/2016
Changing the name of a character mid-story is one of the stupidest things a writer can do. I've seen some pretty stupid plot devices in my time, but this one is the winner. By far. Thanks for wasting my time.

Next time you decide to get rid of the main character by changing them into a crappy OC, please let us know. 'Zach' is nothing but an OC, and a badly written one at that.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Wow. This story has one plot hole after another.
bookworm661 chapter 47 . 7/2/2016
Really enjoyed this story; even without the epilogue.
bookworm661 chapter 37 . 7/1/2016
Good for you Draco. You did the right thing; not what was easy.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 47 . 6/22/2016
I hope you return to write the epilogue someday... I've marathoned through this and have already reread some favorite scenes several times. As much as you say it's "crappy", I do love your characterization and the growth of the relationship between our favorite characters, particularly with Draco and Snape. From one Slytherin to another, I plan on rereading this several times in the future, and would love to see how an epilogue ties it all up (particularly the reactions of the other teachers).
Grunt chapter 47 . 6/8/2016
I loved every part of this story! No idea why I didn't read this before but the serpent's children are something else. Severus and Harry will always have a place in my heart!
SandraKaye chapter 47 . 5/9/2016
Well its been 6 years. That epilogue is going to be very clean when you post it. Great story!
brynn.brigham chapter 47 . 3/26/2016
This story is truly amazing! I have set and read it all in one sitting! Please add the epilogue to make this story complete!
4,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »