Reviews for A Father's Sin
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 1/17
You named him after luscious lol this going be one hell of a roller coaster
megacharizat chapter 40 . 12/27/2017
what the fuck? snape is the black lion?
megacharizat chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
Dumbledore is a moron and a fool.
megacharizat chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
fuck, fuck, fuck. how the fuck is he going to fucking escape?
jaron5 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Oh oh I think I know. In the beginning it shows Lily being kidnapped by death eaters, so Snape probably took Lily and asked her permission and they made Harry I think:) total random guess but I'm curious
jaron5 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
R they like Voldemort's children? I'm a bit confused, oh well I'll read more. Great beginning btw
Hidden.Forever chapter 32 . 8/31/2017
Yeah I'm quite sure, as I have been from the beginning, that Harry is the Wolf and Snape is the lion, in animagus form :P
Hidden.Forever chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
I read this story ages ago, I forgot everything about, but the idea behind Serpent's Children has always stuck with me ;) kudos to you
Hidden.Forever chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
An awesome and original chapter! I really liked the animagus description and the lily. And the window metaphor for glamouries. Why not add the epilogue to have a complete story? You're so close! ;)
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 47 . 8/28/2017
WOW! I have been an addict to Harry Potter Fanfiction for awhile, and my favorites are ones with Severus! Then it so happened that I would run across these well written amazing stories that were written for the "Severitus Challange". I had no idea what the challenge was or why it was called Severitus Challenge. But then on my search for good completed stories(I rarely read incomplete stories due to one too many great unfinished ones), I found the AUTHOR who started the challenge that I so adore to read! I really feel like Fred And George Weasley meeting the Maurders in all their glory! You have shaped so many great and wonderful stories thru your challenge! I thank you for your great contributions to this fandom! And I thank you for your incredible story as well! I am honored to have found and read your story. Even my husband, who finds my fanfiction reading silly and lacking depth, was impressed with the depth of your stories as I excitedly related scenes and things from the plot! May life bring you great joys! The depth of your impact is incredible! Please, do not ever doubt your worth, for you are truly an amazing gem, probably unaware of great things that have come from your story and challenge. Really, You are amazing! I hope that you are able to read this, since according to your profile it looks like you have been away for awhile. Thank you again!
ijskonijntje chapter 47 . 8/17/2017
I hope you are doing well. Will start rereading this since I remember thinking it was brilliant. Good luck fighting your depression. I know how hard it is.
LovetoreadHP chapter 47 . 4/27/2017
Great story, even after all these years an epilogue would be welcome...
Redhood11686 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
whats with all of thesein the middle of a sentence
Redhood11686 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
whats with all of thesein the middle of a sentence
Willa chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Talk about Snape being a monster...
4,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »