Reviews for Finding Family
VFive5 chapter 29 . 6/9
this is amazing work i like it can't wait to read the rest
Varia x Tsuna is just hehehehehagshalhxkMoaleldb so cuteeeeeee HAHAHAHAHHA I LOVE IT! And not to mention Hibari x Tsuna too! Yesssssss finally some good bromance there
Oh and I love how Tsuna's past is so dark and deep too, love every part of it!
Hiiiiiii HAHA just wanted to like you know that THIS IS AMAZING it's easily one of the best fanfics I've read. Language wise as well as the storyline.
But I thought that the way you projected Reborn was a bit, in a way, unrealistic I suppose. I felt that Reborn was way too soft with Tsuna, and Tsuna himself was a little girly too. Nonetheless, the story was really nice, with all the characters fitting in nicely. Also, Tsuna's Guardians also seemed a little weak to me...
I'm not in much position to say anything since I only watched the anime(didn't want to continue on with the manga, it had too many chapters for me haha). Just wanted to share with you how I feel about the story, no hard feelings! :-)

Best story I've read in a long time! Thanks so much!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/31
Ishikawa Miki chapter 29 . 1/8
This is amazing,
I hope you will be able to continue your story

I love how you portrayed Tsuna, as someone who hides his fears and darkness behind a smile,
I also love how everyones so protective of him
deoviae49 chapter 29 . 1/5
Awesome work.!
deoviae49 chapter 5 . 1/5
Nice chapter
deoviae49 chapter 2 . 1/5
I'm really liking this so far. XD
MysteryAsia chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
This is the best KHR fan fic I've read in a while. I read every single word because I was afraid I would miss out on something important. Overall, there were times I wanted to review every single chapter, but they would all be like, "I LOVE (THIS AND THIS AND THIS)" Not fun to read haha. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
MysteryAsia chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
That glimpse into Tsuna's past was heart wrenching. Maybe cause it's late at night? Your stories I read so far have strong friendships, which I really like. I have seen where these friendship fan fics turn into slash and all, but I like friendships more. Has more of an impact on me maybe cause I want a good friend? Haha. Loving your story
M chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
Wow..! You're the best.. I love how cool and impressively Tsuna as Decimo in this story. And I really love it. To me, it's an awesome story and so interesting. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'!
ZisinLove chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
Got a great AU here. You've portrayed them well :)
Sky Lime chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
Your story was great!
SilverShadow123 chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
You are one of my favorite authors, hands down. Imagine my surprise when I found out you wrote a story in this fandom too!

Amazing ...