Reviews for Jealousy
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You'te soooo good with Edward's mind! After I started ro read only EPOV Eclipse became my least favorite book but I cant deny that I love to read how Edward's emotions clash inside of him and he doesnt know how to put into words or even doesnt want to and you're so good in translate that into words... I really really loved this, I know you told me you dont like to use SM dialogs but I cant stop imagine how good you would be writing Eclipse EPOV...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hey i really loved his story i wish it was longer. do you have one about en jake kiss her
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Very well done!
smileyluvstwilight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story!

Hope u continue on writing stories like this!
smileyluvstwilight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story!

Hope u continue on writing stories like this!
mousy38 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
thank you - great read. I am definitely hooked on your stories!
Lorilie James chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is awesome. I'm glad someone is telling Edward's side of things.I was always disappointed at Bella's selfishness in Eclipse and I like how you showed the effect it had on Edward.
iluvedward4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awh was this in the book cause it sounded familiar? just in Eddieboys pov?
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Bravo! Well done!

Thanks for the Edward fix, love his point of view and you write that so well!
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
See I like this...a lot...to the point of I'm going to file this under the "Twilight Extras" part of my brain. I've always argued that Edward control issues were 90% jealousy, but my friends are more optimistic of his character. Somehow, reading this, I feel validated. Thanks.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved it! I simply love Edward's POV.
Covee chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You do Edward's POV very well! I loved the story!
HeartBreaking chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I loved this it's like it was actually part of the book.

-heartbreaking3