Reviews for Unchained
Chained was a fave of mine and you gave it a great epilogue with this. Wish we could have seen it in the show.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
When Gibbs and Tony actually express their emotions, it's so cute. And I love how understanding you make Tony.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow I need to re watch that on dvd. Good jib.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Well, I read this, watched the episode, and read this fanfiction again.

To be honest, I also found the last line a bit...off, but NCIS has a way of trying to make a joke out of things, and not only through Tony (although, mostly through Tony).

I think this is much better than Gibbs's final line, although I felt the same worry that Gibbs did when I saw Tony slumped over like that, despite the fact that I knew he was alive, not only from this fic, but because he appears in later episodes.

Thank you for writing a wonderful fanfiction!
jenben chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Tony *so* deserved a little extra compassion at the end of that episode. I'm glad he got it here. Very well written and satisfying to read. Thanks!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I've just found your stories, and I'm glad that I did. I must tell you, however, that I look at Gibbs and DiNozzo from a male perspective which is very often different from the female. As a case in point, I found absolutely nothing wrong with the way the episode ended. I did not hear any sarcasm nor impeachment of DiNozzo - just a team leader and a subordinate closing things down after a really tough mission. Additionally, since almost all the writers on the show (at that point) were/are male, I believe my point of view is correct (please read that with the smile I have in place as I write it.)

I believe that if most female ffn readers/writers were to sit through a mission debriefing at either a military or police activity they would be appalled by the way the people speak to one another - and when taken out of context, the conversations can be appalling. My point is that men talk to one another differently than to women or women to women. And there is rarely anything going on beneath the surface of the conversation - we are just trying to communicate what happened - not our feelings...feelings never enter into the equation.

Once again, I'm glad I found your stories. I'll be around a while, you seem to have a lot of them. ;) good deal for me.

Thanks for posting this story and for reading and considering my review.

pdf
Madances chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hi, Just for the record, I don't read slash, I don't watch it either, so I am glad that you do not write it. I just read 'Unchained' and liked it. Thanks, Tracy
Nikita-Lee chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I always thought that episode had a cruel ending for Tony - great story!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MUCH better ending! The end always bothered me... It was very Gibbs-in-the-moment, but this was more true to their hearts without going smarmy. Thank you.
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i'm working my way through your fan fic , i haven't reviewed each one, so

i'll stop and review this one and tell you what a joy your stories are to read. the best part of ncis for me is tony and gibb's relationship, and it's so interesting to see different takes on it thru fanfic. i love a good tony-whumping with gibbs there for him, but some of even the good fics are a little heavy-handed on the schmaltz. much as i would like to see some of that from leroy, it's just not to character, at least not when it comes out of his mouth - he MAY be thinking it, but would we ever actually hear it? even after all these years? your deft handling of their personalities and angsty situations spoils me for most other ncis fic.

thanks for writing and posting!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I enjoyed this, it was well written, but I honestly don't think Gibbs was mean at the end of the ep. Guys deal with the heavy stuff through humour - it's just that Gibbs's is darker than Tony's :-)
Doni chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Much better than the original ending. Nicely done.
Nameless Existence chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I've always thought what Gibbs said at the end of that episode was really heartless. It was like kicking a puppy. But this is a good explanation of it. I enjoyed reading it, and next time I watch that episode I'll see it in a bit different light.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, I like Tony's stream-of-conciousness.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good work. I always enjoy when Gibbs gets a little human-then afterward he seems a little pissed that he did. Is there such a thing as too much caffiene where Gibbs is concerned.