Reviews for Scenes from a Marriage 1
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
So people still think it's ok to hide real truths from Sookie and then expect her to blindly follow? They're just plain dumb. I hold that if people bothered being frank with Sookie, she would likely listen a lot better.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
If Eric really wanted to warn Sookie away from the Salome job, why doesn't he tell her exactly what Salome has done in the past to warrant such caution? Give proof.

But, poor Andor. Glad he can move so fast. Someone needs to lighten up Markus' maker. He seems constipated.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I love how very "concerned" Eric is about how all that bullshit is affecting his "beloved" wife's TELEPATHIC SHIELDS. Love how Eric lies by omission to Sookie all the time and that emotional manipulation and abuse is somehow supposed to be ok. If I were Sookie I would be incredibly disappointed and hurt that Eric chose to hide such necessary information about his on-going life from me. I would definitely feel duped by not just him but all the family members he controls through fear.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
So basically Eric thinks he has the right to every part of Sookie's life and she's not allowed to have true, close friends that she might feel more comfortable telling things to than Eric because he's god and thinks he has the right to know everything about her. Got it.

He will never get the point because he doesn't respect Sookie enough to even try.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
They all sound like a bunch of tattletales except when it's about something that needs to be said.
lzdiva4 chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
Another great story. You've created a wonderful family for Sookie and Eric - its not perfect, but what real family is. Against all odds, a varied group of species have been able to come together and really love each other, even though they frustrate each other and don't always agree on how things should be done. One constant though - they are always there for each other.
lzdiva4 chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
It's about time. I can understand not wanting to lose control over her life, but who would want to suffer that way when they really didn't have to. Glad she finally decided to trust Eric on this.
lzdiva4 chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
They seem to be communicating more. It's so sad that Eric is now thinking back to losing his own children. I guess Sookie is breaking down those walls he built around all those emotions.
lzdiva4 chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Hard lessons to endure, but she finally understands.
lzdiva4 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
I think Sookie is being somewhat naïve and unrealistic. She is Eric's biggest weakness and through him, therefore, a weakness to all those that follow him. In an effort to let her live the life of "freedom" that she wants, Eric must put safeguards in place. I'm not surprised at all that he's used glamour, and honestly Sookie shouldn't be either. She was and still is hiding vital information from him, and he could sense it. Of course he would use any means available to him to find out what is going on.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Eric is a very considerate husband. He really concentrated on finding a destination that Sookie would truly love and enjoy.
MiniLover chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I love it! These characters have grown so much. Grown within themselves and towards each other. It's fascinating to see. Your imagination and talent for putting your thoughts to paper is wonderful. You've created a world that is so much fun for your readers to explore. I'm looking forward to the next tale.
MiniLover chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Hunter is so cute! It must be so hard on him, dealing with his visions. How is a child supposed to handle that? It will be interesting to see what comes of his ability.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
That was an amazing chapter! That whole thing, with Salome, was a disaster from beginning to end. Think Sookie really learned her lesson? Ya, we'll see.
MiniLover chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
I want to strangle Eric sometimes! How can he get so mad at Sookie for not telling him things but he doesn't feel at all bad about doing things behind her back? He tells her he doesn't feel bad and justifies what he did but if he truly felt he did nothing he needs to apologize for, why didn't he tell her about it in the first place? Ugh!