Reviews for Scenes from a Marriage 1
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/20
Thanks for a great story.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend the DEAD WRONG series.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I enjoyed your story, and agree with your assessment of Eric Northman's good character. Bowling for vampires? Floating outside Sookie's hospital room? Pink Lycra to an orgy? He is a unique vampire. I think the book tone changed because CH didn't like the changes TB made to her stories, like Billith etc, or the fan love for Eric. In the books Eric saved and protected Sookie from the beginning, starting with Long Shadow (which TB gave to Bill). Anyway I just wanted to second your emotion that ERIC IS A GOOD GUY.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Her stubbornness is maddening.
kalibean chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Just wanted to write a quick note to say how much I enjoy your stories, despite the lack of smut and the darker tones that I normally stray from. Your Sookie just frustrated the pants off of me, but Charlaine Harris' does as well. I think it's very true to her character.

I thought your author's note was especially interesting today, as Charlaine Harris said on her Facebook page that she wasn't discussing the EW issues (that the latest SVM) was one of the worst books of the year. I imagine every author is protective of their work. I found the latest book (and season 4 of TB) to be a hot mess, but I'll continue to be intrigued in the stories. I was interested enough in the characters to get sucked into fan fiction, after all!

Will always look forward to your writing. You were one of the first authors I found here and remain one of my very favorite.
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
Other awesome story here...
SunsetRush chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Hi :0) loved this story too. You can 'see' the characters they're so vivid. Wow Bert was quite something! Thanks for sharing!
bib2009 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Thank you. Really challenging and provocative story.
bib2009 chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Gulp.
bib2009 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Pam's such a pistol!
bib2009 chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Go bert! So funny that the most powerful, whatever he is, is called... Bert! That is way dagger than being a vampire called bill! Great chapter!
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Hallelujah!
bib2009 chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Ahhhhhhh! Interlude, perfect.
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Whew! Thank god they didn't fight again! Woo hoo! I do find it a little odd tgat sookie s so totally clueless about popular culture, she worked in a bar fo god's sake and until Arlene joined the brotherhood they were friends and I imagine Arlene would be a total addict of celebrity magazines! Still I distress, love the complexity of what you've created. Of course it's impossible to be a powerful vampire and not hav mega politics constantly, which why could understand Eric not wantin g to be a king until he had to, too much damn trouble and responsibility and work, great how you've captured that!
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Oh god, this is exhausting, listening to them argue! I can see sookie has to fight her corner but frankly I think she partially nailed it when she realized that from jaime's perspective she was spoilt and inconsiderate for beings lax about he security by repeatedly 'forgetting' to tell him when she was on the move. Tho it is annoying to think you hav to be reliance on others when she's worked so hard to toughen up and prepare herself to be able to look after herself. Relationships! Such hard work some times!