Reviews for Scenes from a Marriage 1
lzdiva4 chapter 7 . 12h
Hard lessons to endure, but she finally understands.
lzdiva4 chapter 4 . 23h
I think Sookie is being somewhat naïve and unrealistic. She is Eric's biggest weakness and through him, therefore, a weakness to all those that follow him. In an effort to let her live the life of "freedom" that she wants, Eric must put safeguards in place. I'm not surprised at all that he's used glamour, and honestly Sookie shouldn't be either. She was and still is hiding vital information from him, and he could sense it. Of course he would use any means available to him to find out what is going on.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/27
Eric is a very considerate husband. He really concentrated on finding a destination that Sookie would truly love and enjoy.
MiniLover chapter 15 . 1/6
I love it! These characters have grown so much. Grown within themselves and towards each other. It's fascinating to see. Your imagination and talent for putting your thoughts to paper is wonderful. You've created a world that is so much fun for your readers to explore. I'm looking forward to the next tale.
MiniLover chapter 10 . 1/6
Hunter is so cute! It must be so hard on him, dealing with his visions. How is a child supposed to handle that? It will be interesting to see what comes of his ability.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 1/5
That was an amazing chapter! That whole thing, with Salome, was a disaster from beginning to end. Think Sookie really learned her lesson? Ya, we'll see.
MiniLover chapter 4 . 1/5
I want to strangle Eric sometimes! How can he get so mad at Sookie for not telling him things but he doesn't feel at all bad about doing things behind her back? He tells her he doesn't feel bad and justifies what he did but if he truly felt he did nothing he needs to apologize for, why didn't he tell her about it in the first place? Ugh!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/5
For being able to read each other so well, Eric and Sookie sure keep a lot of things from each other.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/5
Well that was certainly not the wedding night either of them imagined! Sookie is so insecure in her relationship with Eric. How is she ever going to believe what he says? And then theirs Andor. If I were Sookie, I wouldn't dare to go anywhere with him. I'd be too afraid he'd turn me just to save Eric from the pain of losing me. They certainly have some obstacles ahead of them.
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Thanks for a great story.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend the DEAD WRONG series.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I enjoyed your story, and agree with your assessment of Eric Northman's good character. Bowling for vampires? Floating outside Sookie's hospital room? Pink Lycra to an orgy? He is a unique vampire. I think the book tone changed because CH didn't like the changes TB made to her stories, like Billith etc, or the fan love for Eric. In the books Eric saved and protected Sookie from the beginning, starting with Long Shadow (which TB gave to Bill). Anyway I just wanted to second your emotion that ERIC IS A GOOD GUY.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Her stubbornness is maddening.
kalibean chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Just wanted to write a quick note to say how much I enjoy your stories, despite the lack of smut and the darker tones that I normally stray from. Your Sookie just frustrated the pants off of me, but Charlaine Harris' does as well. I think it's very true to her character.

I thought your author's note was especially interesting today, as Charlaine Harris said on her Facebook page that she wasn't discussing the EW issues (that the latest SVM) was one of the worst books of the year. I imagine every author is protective of their work. I found the latest book (and season 4 of TB) to be a hot mess, but I'll continue to be intrigued in the stories. I was interested enough in the characters to get sucked into fan fiction, after all!

Will always look forward to your writing. You were one of the first authors I found here and remain one of my very favorite.
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
Other awesome story here...