Reviews for You've Got a Friend in Me
Thank goodness! I kept reading to see the hot mess Bella and this story would become (which was interesting, in its own way).

Just noticed that dates on this, so I'm assuming you've given up.
This is the most F'ing ridiculous story I've read.

Edward blames Bella for everything, though he's the one who didn't write back.

She KEPT A COPY OF EVERY SINGLE LETTER SHE WROTE HIM? WHO DOES THAT?

Alice won't be friends with Bella if she doesn't dress a certain way? And Bella apologizes for it?

Bella doesn't report to police when someone breaks into her house. And the intruder does what? Hits her? Then leaves? He took nothing? Did nothing?

Bella is so pathetic for crawling back to Edward. She asks herself "Am I fucking retarded?

The answer (on many levels) is a resounding "FUCK, YEAH!"

Bella is pathetic and Edward is beyond an ass. How could anyone be attracted to the other, except maybe on a physical level?
Klainebowz chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
*tear* Where are you? Lol. Still love your stories even if you are MIA! LOL!
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I MISS YOU!

i hope you update soon (Covet and The Bachelor) and that everything is ok :)
iObliviouss chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
no! dont make bella forgive him so eassily!
OhMyRathbone chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
yes! im so happy ur not giving up ont his story! cant wait for the re do
vampiregurl chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
she's not going to forgive him that easily right? hope not.
lmhsfan chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
OK, now I'm confused. Did she or did she not get drunk and tell him she loved him?
OhMyRathbone chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
your chapters need to be longer. update soon please i really like this story
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
she left for a reason but that doesn't mean he has to treat her like shit. gosh why the hell bella is so nice? it made her sound like a pathetic person. no offense to your story ok? i'm sorry.
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
why must she apologized to alice? i know she dressed up bad to purposely avoid alice. but in my opinion alice is really shallow if she's only friends with someone who have good fashion sense.
vampiregurl chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
i would say just give up on him. what he did was low. he fuckin' ignore her. why would she lie to get his attention? my god he really is a cruel heartless asshole.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
what the hell happened to him? he's rude and mean.

is alice totally serious of not being friends with her if she dresses like homeless people? shallow.
ninjamonkey chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
i love this chapter! please update soon!
OhMyRathbone chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
i thought this chapter would be better i expected more i hope your next chapter is longer. update soon please