Reviews for On Knights
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Very sweet :)
Sierra-de-Lafayette chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awww...now I need to go out and buy a new blankie for my dog...
HellGS chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful story! I like Crisium's writing very much and I think you caught her style perfectly. Yay to the Dog, he is the sweetiest thing ever :)
screwyajax chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I am so pleased I finally found your work! I am a total Dragon Age fan and LOVE your stories. Thank you so much. Much love...P Dugan
Beocidas chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Nice. Love dog's POV. The mage gardening idea is cool. Completely plausible, afterall they can't import everything in that tiny tower.
grouchtomato chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ever the perceptive one that Dog! I love this POV because it's innocent and so simple, not complicated.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
GARDENING! FTW! :D

Seriously, what is it with Dog and him being able to talk? Everyone is doing it and it just ... works ... you know? Anyway, Cullen amazing! :D x Very well written.
thirteenthchime chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love Crisium's fics, but I love even more that so many talented people have written more stories for her little fanfic universe. Dog's POV is the BEST POV! This was adorable :D
rascality chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Your Dog-voice is delightful! I love the way you write him, and his interaction with everyone and... pretty much everything about this fic, actually. Awesome job!
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love your Dog stories. :)
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
If mages don't grow fruit and flowers and such, they should.

I mean, hello, magic. It can't all be about healing wounds and destroying stuff. Well, at least not unless we do something about it!

I like how Dog things. Good pup.
Alicorn White chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh I like your AN very much 8O

I.. might steal it.. and use that idea.. but.. I have yet to finish ch3 of my own story

Bah... Thanks for the lovely story btw
Kea Renee chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Utterly lovely
vienna83 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I love your Dog POV stories as much as I love Crisium's fic, which is a lot.

Dog is right though, humans are weird. And dumb.
Thylja chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I laughed, I cried, I loved it. It's really sweet, thank you for sharing this great story!