Reviews for The Phantom Takes a Road Trip
writerR chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I loved this, please continue with it.

-CS-
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Poor, poor Erik. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Erik goes to Disney ficcies are so great.
Maglenan Princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Awhwa! LMAO! OMG I needed to stop reading 1 point and breathe! Nearly pissed myself!
Clopin K. Trouillefou chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Not a bad concept, but why would Erik be driving a Bug? I'd think he'd have something a little sleeker. And why is Christine boss? Sounds like an implication that Erik is whipped. And, no, I'm not just doing this to get back at you.
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
LOL! Cute, very very cute! :P
Random Phan chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Yay! I loved it! Keep going...it's great!
Marlayna chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I like the way that you expose Raoul for the whiney brat he really is
Akatala chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
SLUGBUG! *bashes Raoul with a sledge hammer* Whoopsieeeeee.. did I do dat? *bats her eyes all cute like then takes out duct tape and turns Christine AND Carlotta into human billboard signs on a telephone poll. Once done with that, she gets in the car and shoves a protesting Erik over then steals him AND the car and drives off into the sunset never to be seen again... except for her name occasionally in a review or on a fic.*
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
! That was the BEST!
nobody chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
lol
Elise Mulheim chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
ROTFL! I can see that happening! Please write more or I'll Punjab you. ::hold up Punjab Lasso to make point clear::
Phantom of the Basement chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Oh no! Poor Erik! And as much as I hate Raoul, it wouldn't stick my worst enemy in a VW w/ Carlotta. I luved the Slugbug part w/ Christine. Lord, that girl has problems with mirrors, doesn't she?
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Whoohoo! And they're off! Erik leading the crowd with Raoul trailing far behind! ahhhh It's turning out splendidly! Keep going! What will you do once they actually GET to Disneyworld? As amusing as it sounds, please don't degrade Erik with Mickey Mouse ears or anything ::lololol:: But since you did say it was to be continued, it MUST be continued now ;) Keep it up!

~
froofruu chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
LOL! This made me flashback to every vacation I've ever taken with my stupid little brother (including 3 to Disney World)! Great job!
Rabid Locust chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Oh dear...I hope there is not to *MUCH* bloodshed

Great story! It reminds me of me and my folks road

trips.