Reviews for Neither Princess Nor Frog
takuya chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
oh i liked that so cute
RinneLin chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
a! now I feel sorry for poor Prussia! can you find him a new love interest? and make it a happy one (or "successful" one at least). I mean it's not his fault he is so awesome others are too intimidated to go for him. _
Kagimine chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
That... Ending was kind of sad. D:

Ahaha, though I loved the desperate attempts of Gilbert to 'woo' Romano and just FAILING xD
Spamano is a definate win, as well.
1helluvabutlr chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
i think this should be continued! this story is awesome tomes over 9000 and this pairing needs more love! please continue!
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
prussia is awesome! but spain is much much more hotter. XD sorry prussia. without spain, romano can't sizzle. :P

great fic! yay feli's happy day! and romano found someone his heart can do gymnastics on. yay~! everyone's happy...

except prussia...awwww~ oh well.

-Tsuki :D
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Prussias a frog now?
PiWrite chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
PLEAES MAKE A SEQUEL :3

I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY GOO :)
SuicideMonday chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
fakjfah! *fumbles over herself* What an ending! I feel so bad for Gilbert! I clicked this seriously thinking they would get together in the end! *sniff* I'm so torn! I love Spamano and I'm happy that Antonio showed up but...Gil! I think what really pulled at me is Gilbert's self denial throughout the whole thing. You pull at my heart Gilbert!

But this story was really good! What a twist!
Hexaklent chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I actually... kind of liked this pairing, which surprises me, cause I've convinced myself I'm the fiercest Spamano shipper around XD But I like it! The bonding over their brothers. They're personalities just, WORK for each other, you know?

This was such a creative idea, using the Princess and the Frog story! S'true, I never thought about side stories with that fairytale that much... I really liked the switching of point of views, but I got a little confused at some parts, and it might maybe help if you broke it up a bit. What I really liked though, was that with each person's point of view, it was like they were confiding in one single outside character- like, Feli's "Oh, are you askng me about Ludwig?" and Romano's "Is that what he told you?" and all the others. It made it that much entertainig :D

I also really, really, seriously loved the way you wrote Prussia. It was so insanely... PRUSSIA. Like, really. THIS-

Romano gave me a look that said "Let's not follow her because who knows what sort of things she might slip us and she obviously doesn't seem too worked up about your awesome factor, which is much higher than mine."

I cracked up at that. That's totally Prussia, completely interpretting Romano's expression into what he wants it to be. And I love the irony of this-

But Ludwig was a human, and that was beckon enough to make us follow her. And besides, I'm sure I could kick that witch's ass any day. So she has magic. Whatever. My awesome overrides that.

...yeah, okay Prussia. You're forgetting that's HUNGARY ;D

But yeah. This was really well done! The ending made me sad though... after all that, I kinda hoped Prussia would get a happy ending. :cough::cough:

Great job with this!
BFDreaming chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Funny and cute, and aw Prussia, I still love you! You could always find that not-witch girl...
BFDreaming chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Oh, there's more. D'oh.
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AND THEN EVERYONE MARRIED EACH OTHER. No, seriously, everyone. It was like a big marital orgy.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about right now.

This was very funny, in any case.
Kiike-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Really good story. Hope you'll continue. I love this pairing and it makes me sad that there aren't many really good fics...
WOKgeotobi chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
aww cute ending :P to bad for gilbert though, but i'm sure he'll find true love somewhere XD
hollyivy7 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Okay. What the fuck. Is this really the ending?