Reviews for Socks & Shampoo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Exactly in-character fic. Nice to see a "scene-we-didn't-see" look at Brennan, and one that is still recognizable *as* Brennan.
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Perfect! You should write more Bones stuff~after your nice reviews of me, I checked your profile and found this story. She tried so hard to pretend indifference to Max, but it didn't last. Well done.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Okay... So I am slacking in the stalking you department. To be fair, PITCH PERFECT!

I just recently watched that movie and now I have a slight obsession (DON'T JUDGE MEW OMAN!)

ANYWAYS,

This Bones fic has inspired me to get back into the show. The past few seasons, to me, have been slacking.

WHY MUST YOU WRITE SO WELL?! (That's a compliment)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just realized that although I've had this fic on my favorites list for a while, I never reviewed it. Oops. So, here goes:

I always love reading fics that fill in the gaps that the show doesn't show us, and this fic is no exception to that rule. Brennan is in character, as are her thoughts; I particularly like the bit about the store being laid out in a logical pattern, even if it is a sensory overload – it definitely sounds like something Brennan would think. The line where she reflects that "it wouldn't be wise to invite trouble on the cell block by smelling like a fruit basket" makes me giggle, and the section where she justifies her purchases for her father rings true.

You've done a nice job at showing Brennan's good (if awkwardly expressed) intentions, and the store clerk is a believable character.

Overall, this a well-written and enjoyable fic. Thanks for sharing it!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Lol. Cute :)
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love this. It's in character, but it shows her. She does do kind things, but she isn't flashy when she does. I think that's cool that your fic shows that so well.;]
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw, cute! You're right, I can't imagine Brennan at the local superstore, but the fact that she actually did that speaks volumes. And I think you probably nailed what she was thinking when she did that quite well. Very nice, especially for a first Bones fic.
historynut chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Always enjoy finding another writer I enjoy reading.

This was a quiet "slice of life" look at Brennan, from the inside and the outside. I could both see here and recognize her thinking, and feelings.

Nicely done!

More? I will look for your name now.
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You've captured awkward!Brennan very well here. A nice little scene.
makd chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
nicely done. I LOVE fill-in-the-blanks stories.
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was a lovely treat! Thanks for sharing.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is quite wonderful! I really like it _ I hope you will write more Bones fanfics in the future.