Reviews for The First Kiss
Brittany is being a pervert not in that kind of way in the way that looking into someones personal belongings like in Jeanette's case a diary. Also this fanfiction is cool also I can't believe Simon would read someone else's diary that's nothing like him.
Crazy4Munks chapter 1 . 5/7
Lol, this story is so cute! I know this was posted 6 years ago, can you believe that you ever wrote this? I mean, I'm a 13 year old girl, and I have a passion for writing. If you still write fan fiction, could you write a story about Simon and Jeanette getting married? I've tried and tried, but I can't capture anything good. Maybe you'd have better luck! :)
-Crazy4Munks
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/18
Hilarious
MissSteph22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Have I seriously never reviewed this before? I remember this from years ago and I loved it so much back then! I still do! (Currently reading old fics and the nostalgia is crazy right now!) I have a weakness for stories where one finds out the other loves them through a confession in a diary/overheard conversation :)

Peace, love, and COOKIES! ~ MissSteph22 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
You did a great job,keep up the work.
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Nice Story Please make one where Simon meets a new girl and has to choose over Nina and Jeanette. Meanwhile Alvin and Brittany go on a dreadful date.

Called True mishaps.
Ysabel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
You should write about the chipmunks went into the forest they lived in and found a good singing chipmunk and was as smart as simon and the chipettes went to their forest and found a good singing chipette and as smart as jeanette so the chipmunks and chipettes brought them home later but what they did't know was the chipmunk and chipette they found were friends since they were you write about idea came to me when I heard the word munk up in alvin and the chipmunks 4
fan des chipmunk chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
j aime mais il faudrait que tu fasse des fictions sur alvin et Brittany qui sortent ensemble et pareil pour simon avec jeanette et pareil avec eleonor et theodore sinon ta fiction la elle es bof pour moi il y a pas beaucoup d action et je mis connais
Alvinatty4ever chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ah that was hilarious!
Kyi sin win chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I HAVE AN IDEA!
Stories From A Lost Mind chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hey this was defiantly a good story, any sort of Simonette fluff is good with me (hence my user name) you should consider writing more! One thing i would say is perhaps it was slightly out of character not a lot but i would say Simon and Jeanette would be a bit more awkward to start with and then it would build up but overall it was really good! :) One of my favorite Simonette stories!
Teffiney chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Good writing!I like them
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
can you make a descriebed make out scene which is very long?
from yumnu
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
AWESOME story! Honestly, I think you should write more Alvin and the chipmunk stories (preferably Simonette) But that's just my opinion.
Kuro Rakka Shimo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awwwwwwh! Super cute Simonette! I absolutely loved it!