Reviews for Good mornin', Kimmie, sleep well?
Mysticparadise21 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love this story
edgeofthecraze chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Cat! Y u no make sequel?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It was amazing. KiGo for life.
Team Elphaba chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
how dare you end it like that :)
lamegirllauren chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, PLEASE write a sequel to this.
cabby2299 chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I'm at a total loss of words about this story. It just blew me away. The whole thing had wrapped around its finger. It was great, thrilling, and enthralling. It was so twisted but in a good way. Would you do a second part to this. It seems that there could be? Great work and thanks for sharing.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Wow. This story was amazing. Do u ever plan on doing a squeal?
shycoyotegirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wow!
shycoyotegirl chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
holy shit! amazing story!
A2463 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Awsome!

Please continue!
WalkInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
this is my 4th time reading this story and i still love it, especially the ending :D great job.
Edokage chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I loved the story, too bad it is over now.

I think a lot of people (myself included) would love it if you made a sequel (and if it is not possible to make a proper sequel then at least another story in the same style).
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hehe yeah, itis kinda stupid to live in a normal home when you're put international villians in jail putting yourself at rish for them to sneak in during the night to kill you.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
pretty good
Daryl chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
i enjoyed this story from beginning to end. and you are so right about the ending being ambiguous. i don't understand it at all
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
This is so pleasantly disturbing. Thanks for finishing it :)

I kept waiting for Shego to show some emotion for Kim, but I guess she's not so lucky. Way to stick with the darkness; I'll be looking forward to your next project.