Reviews for Good mornin', Kimmie, sleep well?
Teletubby2015 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
THIS IS NOT KIGO!
Dragonclaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh. My. God. I thought what I did to my characters was cruel. But wow... Physical torture can only go so far.
I'm really surprised I go through it all. I've been dumping messy fanfics on one of my friend's who can read stuff like this. But I did and I'm left in awe.
And it has also opened many new paths for my own writing, which is already scary enough. If the grammar doesn't get you, the spelling will.
It's a really good read if not chilling and hitting a bit close to home.
All in all I'd give it a seven point three on a scale of ten. Simply because it left me feeling... Almost empty myself.
Imagination Genius chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Omg! I'm so excited! Can't wait for the sequel!
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
YES! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read to read the sequel :D
Wirenfeldt Jr chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Email notification made me go WTF?.. Now i'm smiling like a loon.. Thanks for making my day Cat.

Wirenfeldt Jr.
Mysticparadise21 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love this story
edgeofthecraze chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Cat! Y u no make sequel?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It was amazing. KiGo for life.
Team Elphaba chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
how dare you end it like that :)
lamegirllauren chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, PLEASE write a sequel to this.
cabby2299 chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I'm at a total loss of words about this story. It just blew me away. The whole thing had wrapped around its finger. It was great, thrilling, and enthralling. It was so twisted but in a good way. Would you do a second part to this. It seems that there could be? Great work and thanks for sharing.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Wow. This story was amazing. Do u ever plan on doing a squeal?
shycoyotegirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wow!
shycoyotegirl chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
holy shit! amazing story!
A2463 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Awsome!

Please continue!
WalkInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
this is my 4th time reading this story and i still love it, especially the ending :D great job.