Reviews for A Play on Predator and Prey
animerulez12345 chapter 13 . 5/7
I happen to really enjoy this. It was very entertaining
Cotharach chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh this is too funny! I love that Bella scammed Aro!
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Like this story wish it wasn't this short thou but really enjoyed it either way
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SagaDevotee chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
ha! adorable!
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Awesome writing hon! ;o)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
I'm fairly certain I read this story before but I couldn't find my reviews ... so I just blasted through the whole thing again and enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read it. :)
Mystic B chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Hilariously good, truly! I loved it :) Aro/Bella all the way.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Nope. You used the word 'queen' right after using the word 'lady'. It was even good enough for me to overlook the word 'king', and the unexplained random crown, and the 'wow, smartasses are totally unique and refreshing and not common at all, which is why he's bound to fall in love immediately!' The story was interesting me so much that I even settled for Caius' blatantly saying that they're all tyrants. But really? Queen? Really?
Regardless, most of it's creative and interesting. Nice job.
Chiki-b chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I highly recommend reading this story while listening to "End of All Days" by 30 Seconds to Mars.
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
lol, I too think that Caius likes to screw with people, and from what I have heard screwing with siblings is the best.

And I really should not be surprised that Aro just called Bella a freak lol.
LadyGrelka chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Hmm not too big on the heartless more monster like Volturi but, I think I will read on and see where you take this.
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Wow, Marcus really is not very nice to Aro in this story, I can see why though. I do wonder if my wonderful Carlisle will be making an appearance in this story.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Well, I guess Bella showed Aro, never ever think that a women that you have pissed off won't cut off her nose just to spite her face lol. I do have to say that I am a bit upset that you decided to make Aro the one that killed Didyme, but I also think that Marcus' reaction to Aro's situation was funny as hell.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Oh but I do like Bella in this fic so far. Girl has one hell of a set on her hehe.