Reviews for Just Friends
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
About half way through the general grammar went a little south and Harry'd date suddenly changed his name from Patrick to Jonathon. I think you need to revise this and repost it,
InkedBaby chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Awh!
DemeRain chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Can I just say that I completely and totally love the universe you created for the characters? I think it was genius, really.

Moving on to the important part of the story...the Drarryness! My God it was amazing! One of the best I've ever read. It flowed, made sense, and was perfectly in character! You only find these stories once in a blue moon. :) Fantastic.

Funny side note: I stumbled onto this story while randomly searching Dramione. Go figure.

Great job, again!

-Charmy
FantasyFiend09 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
This was really sweet. I'm usually prefer stories that are canon through DH, but this was great. There was lots of delicious angst that had me crying. And then you brought it all together wonderfully so that I could have a happy, gooey smile at the end.
Sheri Contrary chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I wish there was more. Nice story!
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Hehe. LOVED the gay bar scene. All I could think of is them being at Babylon from Queer as Folk. *giggle*
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Loved the kissing scene. Talk about being confused though...Harry must be soooo confused now. (
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Hmm. Now I see who Jonathon is...I think you accidentally put in in in the first chapter...unless I missed something. (

Have to say that I'd DEFINITELY be hexing Hermione and Ron for leaving me alone with a "date" that I didn't ask for. Grr! Thank Merlin Draco is such a good friend!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Umm. Confused.

"...You know?" Patrick rambled, waving a thin arm back and forth in a sweeping gesture.

"I would imagine so, yes." Harry said and Jonathon grinned.

"You should do it someday." Jonathon repeated and Harry couldn't think of anything else to say. They sipped their drinks in awkward first date silence for a few minutes before Patrick spoke again.

Who the heck is Jonathon?

I'm glad you explained why Draco was such a good to/with Harry, Hermione, and Ron...otherwise I would have wondered and probably would've thought it weird.

Oh Merlin! Poor Harry...with all the blind dates. I think I'd have to hex Hermione if I were him. LOL.
Lori94 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Cute!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Cute!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Gosh, if my friends kept setting me up with random dudes I would so blow up in their faces or just tell them to back off.
MadHatter31592 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I like it so far. However you changed Patricks name to Jonathan and back again, which made it alittle confusing.
tricia chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
i thought this story is cute