Reviews for Eye to Eye
meganeyun chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Ahhh I read all three stories (Face to Face, Heart to Heart, and this one) in a day and I need to read more! ;v;

I love the style of you're writing and how you portray each character so that it's realistic enough for me to see them doing that in their game/movie/something like that (with added fluffiness which is just just as adorable as Zack's pouting puppy face).
This whole thing makes me love Zack even more and I was smiling from ear to ear whenever he'd put more effort into the advanced program just because Angeal was the end prize of it all!
I even like all the original characters you added because you fit them in perfectly within this universe . Their interactions with each other and the FF characters is always interesting and I want more haha!

So please update soon ;u;! I need to see this amazing story through.
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Will you ever continue this story?
Blondielocks In Space chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
For the love of biscuits pleas update, my heart and my feels cant take the cliff ganger/unresolved plot.

I'm not sure how I feel about the OOC stuff, but you do know your way around the club scene and describe it well.

You have a knack for writing characters with a genuine quality, for example their not immune to being fooled and occasionally misinterpret each other, all refreshingly human especially considering your dealing with Sheph.

I'm also a fan of what I've seen of your interpretation on Gongagan culture, in an earlier chapter Zack spoke in his native language, was that any particular language IRL? it looked like Te Reo to me but I couldn't interpret it for myself without Zacks translating it for the reader and those characters not from Gongaga X)

I like the emphasis on the pending romance between Ang and Zack being mutual, again it's refreshing and interesting to read about the dynamic going on.

I like the casual feel to your writing style and can only imagen it has matured since you last posted for this fic.

Anyhow thanks for the work put in to the fic so far, I've had fun reading.
xcreaturex chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Hope lieutenant is okay. But I hope one day you finish it and hopefully there will be more Zack/Angeal action :)
Brittany chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
This story is amazing. You must finish it really your an awesome writer.
angelxofxmine chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Oh ouch poor Lieutenant! This is still so brilliant! can't wait for more!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
WHY?
Why is this not completed?
This is Amazing!
Honestly you write them all so wonderfully it's hard to stop reading.
I do hope you someday finish this.
misinformedPsycho chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T!
Mazy95 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Wait.. where's the next bit?
Yamon chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Now jsut when it gets exiting!

I really hope this story is not dead yet, I enjoy reading it imensively!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
GAH! So mean to leave off. More please!
Yamon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yeay, a sequel!

Though sometimes I found the characters way to sappy (Sephiroth about "opening his heart"?) I really liked the prequell and am glad you decided to continue it!
berkie88 chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
One month in and doing much better. I hope Angeal will lighten up onm Zack somewhat though. Except worrying about Genesis and all probably won't do his demeanor much good either.

I hope Anton will be okay! And it won't be like Stop Loss, with him losing an eye...

Btw, did you ever reveal which songs you used in chapter 2? I know one for sure, and am guessing at two others (though I think I'm wrong :-P), but I would like to know what they are.

I really hope you'll continue this story!
StyxxsOmega chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
please write more. i really liked it. i wanna read more please.
AijinDaiku chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
OH NOOO! Poor Tempest, he is the character I was mainly referring to when I commented/reviewed on Heart to Heart "that even your OC's are well rounded and complex". Your muse for this story is a cruel being, deserting you in the middle of such angst and leaving us with a cliffhanger! I really hope and wish that your inspiration for this story returns soon and you're able to finish it. I bet I'm not the only one looking forward to it (discretly points to the other reviews) _