Reviews for Snowblind
Loved it! Thanks
dragonBug27 chapter 8 . 4/27/2019
WaaaaaaaaH "THE END" NOOOOOOOOOOOO
nnska chapter 6 . 2/6/2019
I just reread this story... again. It is so sweet and absolutely perfect :-)
mglblood chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
Now that story deserves an AWWWWWW !. It really was a sweet story. Poor Draco. He just has it rough, but things seem to be looking up !
nnska chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
I am just re-reading this story (because it was on my favourite list and I didn't remember what it was about). It really is incredibly sweet :-) So... well done :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2018
That was so sweet. She is the Gryffindor and the brave one. So it stands to reason she would have to make the first move. But he called after her... That's what happens when the heart wants what the heart wants..
nnska chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
Well done
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
Great fic hope you write a sequel!
FriendofTrees chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
Very sweet. Thank you!
OgaxHilda chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
I hate both harry n astoria..that selfish bitches
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2017
So Astoria is running around meddling in things she has no business meddling in, Harry is trying to arrange things to suit himself without regards for how anybody else feels, Ron is constipated, Hermione is hurt and alone and being used and allowing it because she's gullible and stupid, and then there's Malfoy.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
Absolutely loved it! Amazing narrative voice and the storyline is to die for! Good work! And keep it up!
dramaqueen444 chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
O m Gosh! This story was amazing! I loved it and can't wait to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2017