Reviews for Quiet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I LOVE this story. It's absolutely perfect.
Scrapl R.aflett chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh this was so so cute. And eee it just makes me happy how unbelievably sweet this was.

Makes me smile so much
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i giggled at the ending
WolverinesDarlin chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aaaw ain't that sweet! I love Ellis, and Nick can be such an ass. You did great with keepin' 'em all in character and stuff. great job.

I was laughing so hard with Nick's thoughts before he yelled. and even a little after, but it was still sad to hear Ellis be so quiet. It just ain't right.

I love Ellis's stories. They are just so funny, it sucks eggs they never let 'im finish his stories. Poor guy. He's so cute. I love 'im.

Thanks for writing.
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Haha, how cute. You gotta love Ellis and his stories. If only they'd let him finish them in the game!
Kookaburra Laughs chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Very cute story. ]

Kind of a nice break from all that slash I keep coming across on this site. -_-' I mean I'm alright with slash occasionally, but it's hard to come across a good story that doesn't focus on Nick/Ellis yaoi. A lot of it's just really weird, in my opinion...

Haha, listen to me prattling on. I'm starting to sound like Ellis. Anyway, I really do like this and you write pretty well! Keep up the good work. ]
ucalyptus chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
very warm story. I really loved it.
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
(: i really like this fic.

ellis is so adorable :]

keep up the great work
Nireta chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It brought a smile to my face. Thank you for this wonderful little story.
Accidenta1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Cute. Very cute ] Ellis seemed so fragile, it made me want to hug him

Loonalily chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was sweet. :)

Ah Rochelle, ever the peacemaker. xD
Miss Dartmoor chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Awn... So CUTE! *-*

Really, I loved it! :3
Long Lost Intentions chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Cute! I wont correct the mistake I desperately want to XD Because its been corrected 3 times. First non-romance or slash story I've read that I really liked. Was very in character (except I'm not sure he'd let himself feel guilty that easily!) and very cute! Nicely done!
KMSaum chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Polished or not, it was very cute. Didn't squint but whatever, lol.

I had to chuckle there at the end, and at the fic in general...in the best of ways, of course. I really like how you wrote them all, very in-character!

Kudos!
DemonicK chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it; very real and very in character, I think. :)