Reviews for Monster Prizes
Legendary Star King chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Mechanical-grade lubrication. That can only be good for implied purposes. Tad on the unhygienic side, however.
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That's totally HOT! LOVE IT!
Reborn Dog Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOL i so thought the same thing when i first saw the lube, only it was along teh lines of, 'wtf is a beast doing with lube?...perverted beast...' then i started thinking about ZxJ XD. yeah...great story, and poor Jaster he's got to wait so long for his seme, but i have a feeling that Zegram will make it worth his while ;)
Chasyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Haha. I thought the same thing when I first got lube in the game. Was funny. Poor Jaster, having to wait so long. And poor Kisala, so oblivious.
Therapy Ai chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hahaha, good one! I know, I know! I thought the same when lube was dropped! My mind blanked out and I went, "LUBE? DID IT JUST DROP LUBE?"

And with the Fated Passion move, you know the chart? I was like, "I wonder why Jaster doesn't want lube for that move." LOL.

I COMPLETELY am going to use that in my Gale/Zegram story. -monster drops lube- Gale: ". . . ." -looks at Zegram- -Zegram is confused- -Gale silently tucks Lube away for later-

Pf.