Reviews for What If
dancer54 chapter 1 . 7/12
Whewwwwwwwwww finally! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Can u do their first kiss?
Fliberty chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's nice to see a scenario where Edward lets Bella take charge of their physical relationship.

The poor girl must have been in pain every time he pulled away from her :-)
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow! That was a great one-shot :) you have no idea how many times I have wanted to do this but could never get it right. I really think you nailed it! I could picture a whole lot of scenes transformed into sex scenes. I would be so happy if you wrote them :)
kaworu nagisa chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Sweetie, this was fantastic.

Do continue. :)
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011

edward calling her baby was a little ooc but with edward and bellas relationship other than that, it was PERFECT!
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is probably one of the best fanfics I have read, ever! Love how vulnerable Edward was! You write lemons in a sweet, romantic way. Not totaly unrealistic and diry like everyone else! A good exception, but a lemon indeed :))
AliceImWunderland chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
loved it!
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
On of the best stories I have read in a long time.

You are a great writer and have a way of telling the lemon that it's not dirty/unrealistic.

You should continue this story. It has a great plot line. )
bevcannon672 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Dude! Awesome! Talk about hitting the nail on the head! EXCELLENT job!
the starrose chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It was so sexy and hot. At the same time it was also sweet and romantic. Good job. I enjoyed it.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
oh yes this is just the way i would've loved it to happen in the book but you doing it here is just as good or definitely better! loved it! very nice lemon!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
you should totally continue it, because it was awesome.
Alice1987 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Its so good... please, please, please keep going! PLEASE!

cant wait for the other parts... :)
Improvgirl01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Yummo - Can you redo the scene from Breaking Dawn...on the honey moon...oh can you can you? Hm...sigh! I agree you gave a much better write to the "leg hitch" scene!