Reviews for Taking Advantage of the Emotionally Vulnerable
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Okay, I've been binging stories lately and started this one after a little break between reading about some pregnancy scare story and this one and was confused about why the pregnancy was not referenced once the entire time.
Ignoring my prelude of a review, what you have here is actually kind of funny and it;s a shame that another chapter will likely never see the light of day, but regardless, I want you to know I think you've written something that is decent. It could use work sure, but the humour shines, and you make the character carry each other well. So good on you, mate.
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
"Oh dear lord! It's just like la Seducción del Burro!"

Best. Callback. Ever.

Seriously, I loved this. Cool to read some of the older fics.

-Nick
sinecure chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Perfect. Spot on characterization. Please do continue. More Jeff/Annie fics is always of the good.
valeluz25 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
hey!i like your fic. hope you continue!
inkspire chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:D I like this! Please continue, it was hilarious and perfectly in-character!
Randomwriter118 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hilarious! I could actually see this story as the beginning of an episode :)

Keep it up!
dhampir65 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
please update soon!...
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Good start. If you plan to continue this story, maybe you could rewrite this chapter? Your more recent stories show you've grown as a writer, and I think this could benefit from a polish.

(Also, An American Tail was not a Disney movie.)
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loving it already! Awaiting more Jeff/Annie. By the way, you have everyone written so well! I love it :)
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Haha. Please continue. This story is great!You write the characters perfectly! I can just imagine then saying this stuff... Brilliant!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I adored this! Annie/Jeff is an amazing ship, and this has the true Community flavor to it! AWESOME
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hahahahahah...I was going to review anyway, but who can resist the promise of better view and longer eyelashes?

Anyway, this is such a great start! Everyone is very in character, and you get extra credit for including the Dean!

I hope you'll continue!
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is so cute. :)

Abed is really spot on. Made me laugh about the credits because he so would have that all figured. out. :) Nice.
Dave the Wordsmith chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Brilliant! I could imagine this being an actual episode! I can't wait to see the next part!
tessellate chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Okay, wow. That was so perfect that you could write for the show. In fact, I think you should! But yes, this was so in character, I'm going to alert it, and wait eagerly every day for you to update :)

*grows eyelashes*