Reviews for Secure the Blessing
Excellently done.
AllaboutThatAssButt.67 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Loved this one ! :)
ren chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
this is wonderful and the ending is just REALLY REALLY CUTE. wish you write more:)
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Wow. This might be the most creative SPN fanfic I've ever read. My only regret is that it wasn't novel-length, because wow. Great writing, amazing amazing job. Just god, wow.

Ash
klu chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This was insanely awesome. I loved the whole thing. Amazing.
Thanks for writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
They are perfect together. Two parts of the same soul. No wonder Sam can answer Dean's questions based on only a few brief hints. Wonderful story by the way. I'm a little late to the party. Sorry.
ViolateHim chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I love this! I love that there mom and dad are alive! I like what you did here, I really do. Thank you, amazing person
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was just, amazing. I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews with such a wonderful fiction. This made my day, thank you for that.
PuzzledBookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I just loved this so much and am fuckin' starvin' for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
My friend told me this was a good fanfic.
But Gosh this is such an awsome story...
Im speechless
Michigan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Best. Ever.

Seriously.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, what a unique and FANTASTIC idea...I love how you tore the brothers apart, only to have them find each other again. So true to the Winchester relationship! Funny, sad, beautifully phrased, and brilliantly written. Superb work! :)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Congratulations! You've been rec'd at spn_littlebro. A livejournal community for rec'ing hurt Sam/Jared fic, art and vids.