Reviews for Let's Pretend
Kauia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
If they make a new Apollo game, I really want to see Nick mentor Apollo like Apollo din for Athena in the third case. It be great to see that!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Vary vary good I love Maya
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I can't believe, I knew this great fic for a couple of weeks and didn't review!

Anyway, that was an EXTREMELY moving fic. You captured Maya's persona really well.
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome fanfic, Maya's too sweet in this and I loved it! I've played kenji and it's totally SICK! I'm on the final case now and it's definitely a game worth getting - as I assume and hope that the second apollo will be as well! *favourite story*
i swear i am not a lurker chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'd like to say more, but I can't.

Awesome story.
CielBerlitz chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was so sad I cried (seriously, I did). *

Anyway, I think it was really well written, especially the 'I remember...' parts. And I love the way Maya is talking to Pearl all the time. It somehow makes it more personal and meaningful (I probably shouldn't look into it this much ).

My favorite part was probably where it mentioned Apollo making the papers and Phoenix being kinda neglected.

Anyway, awesome story.

JohanAndersen
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
*Sniffle* This was touching. "Let's Pretend" is just a perfect title/theme. And I agree-they should hurry up and make Apollo Justice 2! xD
I COMPLETLY AGREE chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I hope Gavin and Klavier get disbarred and B& from the Bar exam for what they did the stupid a-holes

Luckly we have so we can pretend in Maya's place, via writing.
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
AH, I love this. It's so bittersweet...This sums up perfectly most of my feelings throughout the whole of AJ.

Come back Feenie~
Indochine chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was... adorable. Maya was so well in character, and I thought that you have made a good job, because the story is beautiful.

Good job!
Alice chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG so good! I felt really sad and I thought it was sweet how you related her being childish to pretending.