Reviews for Siren of the mist
The Guest chapter 21 . 4/28
I hate it when people just leave a good story half way though and have not updated in forever, at least put on the discription that it is DISCONTINUED. Would really help. Just a thought.
Gaaraluver219 chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Please update I realy love your story3 it is awsome!
Fantasy is now Non-Fiction chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
Ah, you just had to leave it on a cliffhanger, didn't you? Anyways, this is definitely the best Kisame x OC fanfiction I've ever read and your writing style is great too! I hope you'll be able to update in the near future.
SpringBorn chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
YAY! it's about time those two got together. I loved the chapter. It's filled with great description. I can't wait for the next chapter
LoneWolfPack chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
great story. plz update!
Demonic kitten chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
Awwwwww :( school sucks x(( update soon, this story is really good :)
a Wiccan chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
i cant wait until the next chapter :)
AlixPeinCarter chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
Wow I love this story! How did you think up Midi? And if they were to have kids in the future what would they be named? Haha sorry for the random questions but I'm cureiouse (spelling? Awe screw it spelling hates me anyway) keep writing please
Icy Rundas chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
Coolio, I'll be number 91. We will wait! :D
WantToBeANazgul chapter 20 . 3/25/2011
Finish eet! I neeeed this story to live!
MitternachtDressage chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
I love this story and the ideals. Its really fun to read and I hope you continue soon!
Frozen Seagull chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
God I simply love Kisame :3 you've done such a great work on the story, I can't wait for your next update :) I really hope Midori and Kisame's relationship stays good!
Juu50x chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
Wow. You played WELL their love confession. I loved it! Can't wait what hilarious things might happen to our good pair next time :D

Keep it up!
ChakaChaka chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
I dislike it. Nice concept, poorly executed.

There's this lack of spatial and atmospheric detail and it's filled with mediocre phrases and situations. And the OC's are a little overly transparent/predictable. I'm not saying you should give up forever and you're a terrible writer. Just try more.

Or don't. This is my personal opinion. Happy trials.
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
I'm curious as to how(or if) you will incorperate the Akatsuki into this story... update soon!