Reviews for What is Love?
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
what happens after you say? well-*is cut off by a chorus of beeeeeeeeeps*

...*emo corner* damn you Merlina...
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was awesome! Will you write more, pretty please? Or a continuation? It was so cute and the ending was awesome!
Meex chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
So cute 3
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
it's okay Sealand... I'm not recognized as a nation either.
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Fantastic fic! Really well written!

( Also; Sealand isn't in the word dictionary! DX Such a crime! )
Shay426 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
a little occ Russia, but all in all good. i kinda considered adding just because the Sealand thing makes me sad. Damn you Microsoft! Recognize Sealand as the country he is!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
XD...very cheesey but cheers anyway.

Also I hope you wouldn't find it offensive if I said you and I are at the same stage in our writting style.
ForeignHats93 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
please make another chapter D: I must know what happens! or atleast what happens the day AFTER.

also. this was a lovely story that I found incredibly amazingly good. but why is Poland in Russia's house? o_0

also also, your not the only one who is sad about the Sealand Word dictionary doesn't have. I nearly cried.
otakugirl44 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I'm not really a big fan of Russia/Latvia, but I really liked this one.

Oh Raivis, you innocent boy (Well, until that part with Russia...Not that I mind, though. :3)
Kyuutchi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
soo cute!
Constalina chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LOL, Russia's trying a siesta What does he say in Russian BTW?

But now for some advice, the story is very well written, however there are some points that could be refined. Some of the paragraphs can be combined, especially the one sentence paragraphs. It makes your story look shorter, but don't overdo the paragraphs at the same time.

Also the speech is confusing to follow. For example, this:

“Raivus, is something wrong?”

Can be combined into this:

“Raivus-!” Estonia called, running out after the lad, catching up to him mid-way to his bedroom. “Raivus, is something wrong?”

And also watch the punctuation like in this sentence:

“Nothing.” The Latvian replied coldly.

The proper punctuation should be this:

“Nothing,” the Latvian replied coldly.

It really makes all the difference. :D I hope this helps you write better, and not made you hate me for being picky...
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
YESS!

*pulls down fist in triupmh*

I get ecstatic whenver someone posts up RusLat.

TWO RUSLATS IN A DAY! AMAZING! xD