Reviews for Blink
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, this is really powerful. Good job.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wh-Oh, shit, wow! XD
jellyjay chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was an amazing read! Thank you for the experience!
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nice fic! I really like the second person in this. :)
Pickles the Great chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I know the word "poignant" gets thrown around on this site a lot, but I think for this, it works. Good freaking job, my friend.

Pickles
Megami.Ze chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Honest to god, one of the best stories I have ever read. Whether that be fanfiction or books.

Your use of words and phrases, description and mood were captivating. It had a dark aura around the entire story so that it felt heavy without being suffocating. And it leaves you with so much to think about. You have completely captured the essence of Roy and Riza's relationship. The very feelings that hold them together and draw them together. It is so painfully honest and real and raw that it is amazing. My brain is in a complete muddle on the realism behind all of it.

This is the exact story I have always wanted to read for Roy and Riza. I have finally found someone who understands their bond and can communicate it brilliantly through the use of poetic and raw words.

This proves you are unbelievably talented with words and understanding. You deserve so much more praise for this.

Words escape me, I'm sorry but I can't continue the review. There is nothing I can say to do you justice.

-Ze
ht4eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow! That was incredible! Dark, frightening, disturbing, but incredible! It was so layered with multiple meanings and possibilities! I wish I could write as well as you! :'( :)
Athena's Heart chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Well this is a bummer but, still a good read :) nicely done