Reviews for Bella Swan: Phone Sex Operator
jk chapter 4 . 5/2
did that sound right when you wrote it?

"using my voice and other ways" idiot
SnowGoose chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please come back!11
Lucinda Silver chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
I'm hoping it would be Edward! If not him, at least Riley maybe?
christy86 chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
Update soon I really like your story good work
kkmreads chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
caught myself up on this story of yours and now realize it hasn't updated since 2011...that;s a long time to leave us hanging wondering who she is calling! Please say you'll update soon? :)
writingwithheart chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
Oh my gosh this story is so fun to read! I know it's been a couple years, but are you planning on writing more? If not, that's disappointing but thanks for all the 20 great chapters! Fingers crossed for an update? lol. Happy holdays :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY DONT GIVE UP ON IT. I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR AN UPDATE ON THIS. PS YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
please, please finish this story!
HamHamNation chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Update pretty please?
This story is awesome! I admit I am usually a "Ghost Reader", seeing as I go through fanfictions like water. But I actually paused to review this one. That takes skill as a writer. So I guess I am trying to say "Well Done!" Please continue!
Victoria
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
Are Bella and Edward ever going to find out that they are talking to each other?
tamwhit chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
just found and read this story and i would really like to read more as its really good
TinkBrown chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Has this story been abandoned?
Lily Darling Filly chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Awesome storyline hope you update soon :)
bebeygurl15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story!
eternalprincez chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I know it's been a long while since you last posted for this story, but that you do have a current project going on. Is there any chance that you might come back to this story? I find Edward intriguing and would love to learn more of his story and see how he and Bella move forward in their strange relationship. Likewise, the Charlie/Renee drama seems interesting and I really want to see how Bella reacts to the full story. Hopefully she gives her poor dad a chance.