Reviews for Unrecognizable Faces
it has been four years update
BlackbloodedSoul2 chapter 6 . 2/14
I LOVE this! Please update! But... I get the feeling you aren't going to. This makes me sad. You haven't updated in nearly three years. I wish you would update. This is a really, really, really good fic...And I'm rambling. Sorry. Please update!
Pauline07 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Hello!
First of all, I love the idea. I couldn't tell you why, I just really like it.
However, I do believe the piece has some pacing issues. It's a little fast. Maybe try to incorporate more commas, and very the sentence structure a bit more?
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
omfg this is sweet perfect descretion of both topics
IfWeDieWillWeStillHurt chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
omfg i luv this im like argh no words just no words
Protagonist Of Life chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Update! This is 1 of 3 fanfics! _
Hailey C. Black chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I wish you would update this. It's so unique! I love it:)
Zabadanya chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
COME ON IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE! I WANT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL SEND SPIDER-MONKEYS AFTER YOU THROUGH THE COMPUTER!;-P
bookworn2340 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
please write more there are so few authors that understand the squints. you write them so well and i would really like to read more.
Grace Topaz chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Awsome story! You need to write more
Alexus-Al chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Hmm, it feels wiered. Useually when I read anything from th MR sires I'll read it if Iggy's the main facus. But who cares? But this is still really intresting and good! Am gonna pry for another chapy soon! Good luck!

JB
DarkDevon13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
This is a great story, Please continue it! BTW I feel for you, I had that updating situation happen to me too.
Zabadanya chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
DANG IT UPDATE! I am getting EXTREEMLY annoyed. at least write about the reactionds of the others. Give us readers something. PLEASE.
Seedling lotus chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I really love this story so far. it's awesome. I hope you choose to pick it up again. Good luck and have fun! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »