Reviews for And It Stoned Me
twilight chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I love this story
vampyregirl86 chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
what u have to do is put spaces or ( ) around the periods. yes even for normal links, simply b/c theres been so many spam things on here. so if u can figure it out, can u send it to me? i thought tumblr's were just for pictures?

*nvm found it :D hopesfully i can just follow the one ive been reading and not ALL of them
Ode1990 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
where oh where have you been I'm desperate for more please don't leave me hanging to long
dawn chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
ive just finished this chapter and all the others , but let me just say :) i think its an amazing story i love it ! its soo beautiful , i love how edward returned ... and when he died omgsh that made me cry man ! , anywayyy keep it up the story is VERY good xx please do more :):)
TurningANewPage chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
I am really in love with this story. I'm really glad that you updated! I love the depth of plot and characters. I wonder if Edward really did kill them? And what's up with Jacob? I can't wait for the next chapter!

SunRose
Ode1990 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Yah Your back please update soon, hey is Bella, Edward's mate or is it just friendship for them both?
Emerald Kitten chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
I'm really enjoying this story of Edward and Bella. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter :)
J.DRAST chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Hello, so glad to see you back in action, Rock 'n Roll girl! Good chapter, albeit, short. Leave it to Jacob to get the ball rolling in Bella's mind. And Edward can tell that something is wrong with her, how's she's acting/feeling. I much rather prefer that he confesses to her, but I suspect that she will have to drag it out of him. Thanks for the update. I've been waiting a long time, on account of I LOVE THIS STORY! Enjoy your summer but keep the updates coming! Your old pal,

Suzan Noerr
SharpMaz chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
DUDE! Major cliff hanger! Not to mention this is one of my top 3 favorite stories I've ever read. Please don't take long to update, I had burst into tears when I read Edward died. I think your an amazing writer.
Kelly chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
This is my favorite story right now! It's so touching, and i cried 4 times! PLEASE update! Soon! Please!
TurningANewPage chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! :O :O :O XD Please, please update! This story is so magnificent, it blows my mind! _

YOU ROCK

Natalie
flappy101 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
please update soon! i love it, and i can't wait for more!
ForgeandGred4Ever chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
Oh please finish this! This story is amazing!
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I hope you finish the story. I've enjoyed what you have written so far.
Haunted Muse chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
I just discovered this story and it is FAN-freaking-TASTIC! I don't think that I've enjoyed another story on this site yet as much as this one. Please update soon!