Reviews for House of Cards
AndAgain chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I come back to this every couple of months, hoping I somehow missed the alert and it's been continued :(
Reader chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was really, really good! I was sorry to see that there weren't any more posts. The story has me hooked!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great start, are you going with Tarot cards as the titles for the chapters? Loving it, keep it up _
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
and now Zevran will help, partly becuz now Wolf is treating him like an equal, and Tabris will probably make him! :D update soon please!

luve,

Fairy!
Kuro-Hidama chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I really hope you update this - it's a great beginning. That, and I'm terribly curious to see what happens next. Will they be heading to Antiva together, or will Zevran attempt to do this solo? Ack, too many questions on the brain.

By the by, kudos on giving the main character an actual personality. :D Tabris is interesting, and far better than those obscene, Mary-Sue creatures that tend plague Bioware game-fics.
MukLuk chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Wondrous, wondrous, wondrous.

You have combined my favorite elements of the game and are expanding upon them so beautifully that it would be foolish to even attempt to deny my joy and sudden addiction to this story. A masterpiece, truly; the character portrayal of the cannons is wonderful and the character of Wolf enrapturing. I, for one, cannot wait to see more.

I eagerly await the next installments. Many, many thanks for writing this.
Bookshelf News chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Really love where this story is going right now!

Very nice writing style too, very readable and professional. I think you've done Zevran and Tabris' relationship very well so far too, one of (if not the) best ways I've seen it written :D

(Also I LOVE the phrase 'smile like a switchblade', I think it describes little Zev VERY well :P)

I'm eagerly awaiting more!

Thank you so much for writing this so far though, to tell the truth I feel there's a shameful neglect in the fandom for Zevran :'(

Anways, good job so far!
Vshard chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This chapter was a little slow moving at the start, but delicious all the same. Lovingthis Wolf character and am anxious to see where you go from here.
Hunter.48 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Oh *grin* so are we heading to Antiva now? I'd like to see where this goes
RinoaTifa chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I have to admit, this story has me hooked! I've never really liked the idea of PC and Zevran being a long-term thing since I just have such difficulty imagining him commit to anyone but I really like the way you've explored their relationship and your portrayal of Zevran generally. Much as I love that flirtatious little assassin elf, I always thought him quite shallow and simplistic as a character, but your work has really made me look at him in a new light. Plus, you have a simply beautiful way with words that puts so many of us other fanfic writers to shame!

I'm intrigued as to how this will pan out; please update soon!

RT
Marie chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Oh I hope you continue this! I'm so in love with your story!
Light as Air chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
He, he. You write Zev, Zev in such a sexily way :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Ooh, you have my attention. I hope this is going to be a longish story, I didn't expect that last twist after the intro Fox and Wolf got and I'm excited to see what this does to Zevran.
tjadis chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I have no idea how I missed this story before...but this is good, really very good. And I love Zevran, and the Crows, and I think Wolf is very, very well-done here.

(And we get to visit Antiva!)
impsy chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Another excellent chapter! Lots of thinking at the beginning, but this early in the fic it's definitely important to set all that up and give us an idea of what kind of PC we're dealing with, so that was great. Really enjoyed your description of Wolf, and I'm excited to see more of her! :)

Looking forward to more!