Reviews for Don't Forget To Remember Me
Person chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Hey I really do think that you should write another book like this but make Bella tell Edward that she is pregnant when she has given birth and then does back but refuses to tell until she's ready but emmet texted him and told him because she coudnt handle it
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great start!
CaseyDawsonFan4Ever chapter 33 . 7/13/2010
Wow you did an amazing job on both stories I really enjoyed reading and look forward to reading more of UR Edward and Bella stories Keep up the good work.
Totteacher chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
I think it would be a good idea for them to try and wait it out until the baby come, Carlisle offered some good advice.
Totteacher chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
I am so happy that they finally got reunited...I was worried that you were going to have James try something with her, but I am soooo glad you didn't

Jennifer
Totteacher chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
I think she should name him spook since he frightened her so much
Totteacher chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
yeah for Edward...Daddy to the rescue!
Totteacher chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Alright I had been wondering just what I thought of James, and this chapter really mad me hate him. He is reallly nice, but leaving any child alone at that age is not acceptable, even if she is alseep, it would only take minutes for a four year old to get into danger...I want Bella to go home.
Totteacher chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
grrr...you evil cliff hanger writer...I will just have to read on...lol
Totteacher chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
I am glad that she has made the decision to at least mail him a letter to tell him she is okay. i hope Edward figures out the postal mark is from Pheonix.

Jen
Totteacher chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Wow...that is a long chapter. I am happy to see that Bella loves the baby already. I hope Rose slips...

I wonder how Charlie is going to take the news?
Totteacher chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
poor Edward, to have the person you love the most bolt away from your life with no explanation. I can't imagine what he's feeling:(
Totteacher chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
what a great chapter. i hope tht Edward get to find out. If Bella wont tell him, Emmett needs to. No one should be kept in the dark about something like that.

Jen
Totteacher chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Poor Bella...

she has no idea how much her family might wish to support her. sometimes parents can surprise you when you expect them to freak. i hope that Edward finds her, or that she tries to make contact...It takes to to make a baby and a village to raise it right...

Jennifer
the captains wife chapter 33 . 6/4/2010
That was such a sweet ending!

I loved reading this story. I can't wait to read what you have written next!