Reviews for Let Me Help You, Dammit!
DuhnDuhnDUUUHHHN chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Gawd, Naruto... XD
Airy89 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Kekekeeeee...that so embarassing of course
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Pffft, a stubborn Gaara makes for a great read, thanks for writing this~! And protective Naruto was a nice touch, as he's always the type to want to take care of his friend's. Especially Gaara, who always hides behind that deadpan, prideful exterior. I liked the undertones as well, and the teasing that went along with that. You made an enjoyable short story for us readers and fans of Gaara/Naruto. Not too much and not too little, thanks for that!
JessMess chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
hahaha to be that freckle :P

LOL this was a wonderful one-shot! I loved how everything could be taken in a dirty way if one was so inclined :P

Well done!

BYe
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
_NoseBleed_ A FRECKLE! XDD If Gaara Didn't Kill Him, Then Naruto Broke Gaara With That Little Comment.

YYWKMN.
sam1LOVE chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ah poor Gaara, but lucky Naruto. Lol
charlieslion chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Your younger brother gave you this idea?
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Despite the awkwardness going on between Naruto and Gaara I have to say that I really liked this story. It was something I didn't exect. 2 thumbs up.
Black Otaku Writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
thats funny hahaha
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Lmao

This definitely my fave of the week XD
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
LMFAO!

The whole story is too funny! I love how awkward Gaara is, he should be more like that in the show. Naruto is a Medical-Nin for this moment. LOL How did the sand not protect gaara is a question I have but Im glad it didn't, as mean as it sounds. There is too many things I love about this story and your grammer is amazing. This is a 5 star sotry for sure!
leavingfanfictionbye chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Haha, this was so amusing. They just need to admit their undying love for each other and make out already
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hmm... Mysterious freckle?

Odori Odori Kakumei!

~YamiTenshi~
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
kya! n.n haha it's great! ;D
KiannaLeigh chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was really good. So amusing and well written!