Reviews for Saving Labyrinth
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Loved it.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 19 . 2/1/2016
Too cute! Loved it. Thanks for posting.
isara-love chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
last part was soooooooooo laughable
isara-love chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
lovely chapter , he really love Sara
isara-love chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
that was best funny chapter !
thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Aw, this story is so sweet! I really like the villain that you introduced, as well as the trolls. The traps you made for the Labyrunth are also very well thought out! Your writing flows very well, and I enjoyed the entire plot :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
:' wonderful! Just wonderful! I'm so happy I read this, thank you for writing such a great story! My heart is happily purring now. :3
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
This is one of the best and most true to the original stories I have EVER read. Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
That...was a perfect ending! I'm putting that kiss right next to the princess bride. Best Labrynth fic yet!
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
What an enjoyable read! Thanks for posting this!
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is promising already! Your characters are spot on.
Bloodsired chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Excellent Story! I enjoy reading it every chapter. I love the adventures, the tension and the humor. All is wonderful and interesting. Kudos!
SacredRoseDream chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
''No,' Jareth replied, carelessly tossing the empty container back at it, 'I'm a king. That's taxation.' " - Just loved that! Earned quite the laugh. Very very witty.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
They shimmered and glittered in the light, like…like….plastic.
This line is brilliant. I hardly ever see comedic references to charachters other than Jareth and Sarah.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
but then again, people didn't travel to different dimensions that often. Unless they were Sarah, who seemed to own the franchise.
this made me chuckle, good job!