Reviews for Come Together
v chapter 22 . 1/26
I loved this story!
angel1718 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Love the ending, But sad and happy with the Boys saying goodbye to all their friends.
But knowing they would be back soon.
Sammy realizes Dean will always love and protect him and he's all good with that.
I'm glad you decided to finish this story i love it from the beginning and it was so worth the wait.
Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
You are amazing.
angel1718 chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Glad the Brothers talked and the truth came out about everything even them.
I love how much they care for each other.
Love this story and love your writing.
Glad you keep writing stories you are awesome at it.
Cant wait to read the last chapter.
Samantha V chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Perfect ending, thank-you!
whitewolves111 chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoyed this one. Thumbs up from me.
daleaikman chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
That was a great story. Are you going to write one about Sam doing all the things to make up for lying to everyone? I hope is. Caurse I ain't to see what Ellen has him do. Can't wait for more stories.
LvSammy chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
wow...im sorry to see this end...i loved this...amazing! thanks so much for this wonderful fic
jensensgirl3 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
The brothers are right back where they belong, being together as a team fighting against evil. It sounds like this story is over, I'm a little sad I really enjoyed it a lot.
ziggy.uk chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Great ending to this story, awesome brotherly banter and them driving off in the Impala - just how it should be!
Lucydolly22 chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Yay its finally finished. Really enjoyed this story. Great job
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Fences mended and wheels turning - as they should be. Very good story.
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Yay! Dean finally told Sam that he didn't leave the message that Sam heard, that it had to be Zachariah or Ruby who changed it. Now Sam knows that Dean never thought of him that way. They can finally put their past behind them, and be happy together again. :)

Thanks for the great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Awesome ending to the story my friend. It is so good to see those boys back together the way they belong!
hotshow chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I was really happy to see another chapter of this story. This chapter was really good. Thank you.