Reviews for Reminiscent
Hallolo chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Three words. I Love It! seriously, this is amazing!

Thanks for writing!

Hallolo
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So nice and peaceful
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love it!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow, this was a really sweet little story. I enjoyed it very much. :D Hug Hug.
SacredAir chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is a very beautiful story.

I have always felt that as an audience, we have not been told enough about Ziva's mother, if anything, and you have created a very original and flowing way of weaving her into the story.

Well done!
zats chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Good story...enjoyed it very much.
cloisluverr16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
awesome one-shot, I really enjoyed it! great job! :)
tonysmel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Perfect summer. I love this. Why can't the show do something like this? Sweet little moments like this would never overshadow the rest of the show, and be such a gift to fans.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw! You're the master of T/Z love )
Jean89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
*Their perfect summer* This is gorgeous!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
as always, you write so well. really cute scene. it just seems so natural for tony to come in and help ziva with her cooking. i love how your stories just really flow together. and i enjoyed the insight into ziva's life before NCIS; gives more depth to her character.

I always wondered why Ziva never invited Tony for dinner until that one episode in season 4 (the name of it alludes me).

wonder what those two did do that summer...
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
great storyline. i really enjoyed it.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is a very sweet story.

And quite in line with what we know from the show and where the show seems to be going.

GOOD JOB!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
It was so sweet:)Great job!
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Autumn, you went and did it again. Another superb little bit of Tiva goodness: not overly sweet or sappy, just... them. This could easily be a "deleted scene" from an episode.

I laughed at Ziva's use of "crap" and Tony's reaction. They should do that in an episode sometime. Too funny. Ziva's story of firing the cook at 14 was funny too. And how the heck did Ziva manage to salvage that bottle of wine? You have me curious. :P

The ending was excellent. That's all I really have to say. Great job! :)