Reviews for Songbird
lost destination chapter 3 . 8/24
I'm not good at reviews, but this was really fascinating, I liked the details here, though they were really confusing at times. I really like stories like this, uh, where the gay male imprisons his same-sex-reluctant-to-non-consensual lover out of a twisted obsession, so I really liked this story, despite the sort of messed up ending.
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
This is interesting
Yoru no Nx chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Very beautiful. Loved the imagery. Haunting. However I am stuck on the last chapter. It's confusing to me what happened.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I think I'm crying :')
Lovey chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Please, explain, what happens?
Akiros chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
That was so beautiful, and yet so sad. I love it.
singergirl01 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I just love how you well written this story. Beautiful but sad.

However I am kinda confuse at the ending of ch 3. Do you mine explaining it please? But all it all I love it looking forward of reading more
Cannibals Welcome chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I'm gonna take a guess here and say... Sebastian killed Ciel and then somehow preserve him in such a way as he could return to him.
Beautiful and haunting btw. That one will stay with me.
TheEndofTag chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
i love it! hauntingly beautiful written!
assieandumbass chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Oh my..I feel so awful reviewing something 3 years after it's release date..I just wanted to tell you how ab-so-lute-ly beautiful this story is. It made me cry..and I'm not afraid to admit it. I was confused at the end of chapter 3..but maybe I just need to reread it.

Oh well, enough babbling. I frikken love this story and I shall cherish it forever. It is such a work of art. Thank you for gracing us with your story.
A chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Screw you for making me feel things :c

This was beautiful.
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
OMG! I have tears in my eyes! This is so sad! D:
allegedavarice chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
That was lovely! It moved me to tears! Love the way you broke up different sections.
starsinjars chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
yes, i am confused over what happened... please explain? this was an awesome story though! i loved it i wish i could come up with better things to say... im sorry. v.v but it was really good! reminds me of this other kuro fic i didnt get, but it was awesome! but it would be great if you explained this too, if you dont mind.
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
So much angst! The whole thing was just lovely. Sad...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »