Reviews for Blood and Heart
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
great story
Foxcoon chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I like it, and I don't mean any offense, but I'm a grammar Nazi, so...

She had to hand it to him, his metaphor on the blood and heart were quite breath taking and well placed. She sighed at the romantic implications.

You misspelled "Implications", and "were" should be "was".
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Love this story, please update soon. One little thing though, Sly's ancestor's name was Slytenkhamen, not Slytutkhamen. Please update soon.
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
gentlefur? lol
smashbrawlguy chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Hey, hey, not bad, not bad at all. The thing with the Freemasons is something that no one's done before, so I applaud your originality. Keep it up!

-SBG
smashbrawlguy chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
A good chapter, but with one major flaw: Carmelita is a fourth-generation cop.

Unless... her dad was one? Mysteries abound! :D

-SBG
King of the Fallen chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Very nice, please update soon, ja ne.
Claire Cooper chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Awsome story XD Please make it rated M i would love to see it
Mossmoon chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Haha, you're making me feel bad now. You're writing so much in such a short amount of time, and it's amazing. I need to update one of my stories now just to feel better about myself! XD

One thing, though, can you mark where your author's notes and scenes end and begin? You can be creative. Anything to tell me that the scene/ author's note is ending and something new is happening.
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Yay! I'm loving this story more and more the more you write! So write more the next chance you get so I can write more reviews and I hope you have a wonderful *insert time of the day ex. morning, evening etc*.
Mossmoon chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Nice job! And it's OK to be slow on some updates, just don't get into a habit of it! As long as you're trying, you're updating fine! :)

Anyway, I like this plot very much, and wondering what excactly Sly is planning/thinking about the Freemasons. I wonder where this will take Sly and Carmilita's relationship too!

Nice job and good luck!

-Moss
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
like ive said before, it's a little short. If you could lengthen the chapters and add more details, I think it would be better. Not saying it bad or anything though.
Hiezen chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
the title fits perfectly..which means this was good
Mossmoon chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
The Freemasons don't sound very free, don't they? :) Anyway, nice chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
It looks like you've brought in elements from the comic 'Jack' or maby thats just me. I hope to read more of your story soon. Thanks for writing.