Reviews for The Mule
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great look into Puck's thoughts. Very realistic
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
THis was amazing! I love how you had Quinn chasing after Puck a then end, not the other way around like it always seems to be. Well i hope you update cheated hearts soon! i have been getting antsy for it! hahaha
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Just perfect really, you're so talented !
stardustshop chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Amazing!Great insight in Puck's the angst,and Puck's mom and job!
Fadingsilverstar16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Fantastic. That was I Your use of parenthesis also works, since those are hard to use and get right. Your characterizations are AWESOME. Puck and Quinn are very human. This was extremely well written, too. No grammar or spelling mistakes as far as I can see. You are quite talented. Keep it up!
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Yes, yes, YES. This is exactly the way I explained Puck's actions in Hairography to myself, but you of course told the story way better than I ever could. I especially loved the glimpse of his mom & sister. I am really looking forward to your upcoming long fic...I need omething to get me through the hiatus! :)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
beautiful exploration of puck's character that makes him a good guy again while keeping with the hairography canon. impressive.
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This story was wonderful!

I loved the angsty-ness of it all, and I loved how you included Puck's mom and sister in this. I really wished the show would explore Puck's background more.

I also really liked the mule comparison - it worked really well and it was really clever :)

Like always, your stories are excellent!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

The Green Sword chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Another great Quick fic! I'm glad you decided to put that spin on "Hairography." Puck really disappointed me in the episode, but I like the way you explained that. I was sort of leaning towards that, too, where he was trying to push her away more than just being completely stupid. *sigh*

I liked the mule metaphor a lot, too, since I think we all can see how many layers Puck has and how he can give in to better ones around Quinn. And her calling him out on being a liar, love it! hahahaha That would be a great real conversation!

Can't wait for that long fic you've got coming up! :)
jackiekennedy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This made me need to watch Hairography again.

I've been reading your stuff lately, and my goodness girl... you've got talent. It's one thing to write a story, but it's another to really tell it. You're descriptions and characterizations are marvelous. There is so much grace and ease to your writing that it's like your inside the character's mind, and you believe everything they say. You don't skip over or sugarcoat situations; if anything, you embellish the details and make it more understandable.

Plus, I am major Puck/Quinn shipper, so your fics are like virtual love to me. Please, keep writing! Your work is wonderful!
only-because3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh my goodness! I almost cried at like 3 different points in this story. It was so emotionally heartbreaking that I think I'm not mad at Puck anymore (even though this is you Puck and not they one we're actually watching). Brilliant job!
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
If Puck were a mule, he couldn't make babies with Quinn.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was...just great. I love the whole mule analogy-it fits the situation and Puck's personality so well. You have a great handle on his voice, too, and all the insecurities that he keeps so well-hidden.

And yours is the best explanation I've read for his total idiocy over the sexting thing. :)

I look forward to reading more of your stories!