Reviews for I Just Want to Make Love to You
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love the first and last if you're still thinking of expanding them at some point. They could almost be the same story from different POV.
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Secret. Hells yeah. Nice citrus you've got there!
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hey there!

I thought now would be a good time to pop up and say hi... so hi! :)

As you've probably noticed by now, I've been making my way through your IPS stories, and I absolutely love them.

Also, I think you should make "Secret" into a full story. That'd be epic. 3

Keep writing your amazing Mary/Marshall stories... and get excited about May 1st! :)

Alexandra.
sagey chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
loved them..love to see numbers 3,4,6 as stories

thanks
Grammar Maven chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
All good stuff, but I'd like to see #6 expanded. And, oddly enough, #7. It spoke to me, and I think it would be interesting for you to attack a story from Raph's point of view based on that drabble.

Also, I'm partial to #10, but that's the Trekker in me wanting to see the Trekker in Marshall come out to play. :)

Great work as always!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Number 2 should be continued, it is very good, and it just seems like this would have happened.

-Kate
kat chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I enjoyed the 10 drabbles. Of course, I enjoy any story that gets Mary and Marshal together. I do see potential with any of them for future stories and will look forward to seeing which ones you pick and what you do with them.

Thanks for sharing your writing.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
o...goodies! Number 5 is delightful! Thank you for those :)
skyblueblack chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I have to give a shout out for #3 - Apple Blossom is the perfect song for M/M, as are so many White Stripes songs. The stories that I would love to see in a longer format is #2, #4 and #6. And #10 (I love the geek love - because, yeah, I'm a geek).

All of your stories are wonderful!
JMS529 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Enjoyed all of them. I would love to see #6 become a full story.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I'm horribly behind in reviewing, but I just loved these. My favorites...8, for obvious reasons...6, which I would love to see longer if that's one of the one's you were considering...2, because I'm a big fan of them having gone at it before, if not more than once...the rest were really good too. I'd love to see what you had in mind for any of these, they were all great.
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice set of drabbles :) Good job.