Reviews for The Long Weekend
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
XD! PERFECT! I will never forget that song!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
mush?
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
StateOfLonely chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
:) very cute!
bookworm chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
HeHe good job cuz! Keep up the good work! You no who i am!
mrs.pattinson23 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Wat duz the "Darcy Party" mean?
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
Aww! Thank you for this! :)
NJ94 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Just wanted you to know i love this story. i enjoyed the way you brought the characters to life in different ways. jasper and emmett were so funny in the snow ball fight. thanks for a good story without the language i have read in other stories.
xMissWorldx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is a wonderful story where everything is as it should be :) no cheating and no Jacob! lol.. Can't wait for the sequel! Thank you so much for writing it :D
Emmauk26 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
yay loved it great job,looking forward to the sequal, thanks for doing one. ;-D
izabellacullen chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for writing this. Ive been reading a lot of angst lately and I just really needed a story where Edward was still a perfect gentleman (I die a little every time he calls Bella 'love'), Bella didnt cheat and Jacob didnt exist. lol So, yeah, thanks!
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
The mimicking Austeen I have to say was probably a missing post eclipse/pre breaking dawn moment... i can totally see them talking like that!
electric rose 09 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
i really love how you had both chacters mind my spelling in the english back then i love speaking like that and my friends hate it when i do. and i love how you said are you going to go all crazy on me?
Emmauk26 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Oh WOW, I LOVED that chapter so much, had me in stitches, I TOTTALLY LOVED the p&p referance i'm a big fan, and hearing edward talk like that, phew, HOT, lol, great job, keep it up, and please, please, update soon.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
The best FanFiction I have ever read... by far. :)