Reviews for Heat
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
istau chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So fantastic! :3 thank you!
catbob1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Great. Kudos.
Skyrimluva5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was GREAT! :)
guestie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's spelled "ecstasy". Sigh, we all know Spock and Kirk can't resist each other x) very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
woooooOOOOOOOOOOW
moved000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
No, hush. None of this "not sure if my writings that good". It's amazing and this was really hot. I hope to see more k/s from you in the future. Thanks for sharing (:
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Thanks for that
TheCourtsJester chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I love your stories so much! I've read all three of your Spock/Kirk a dozen times and I STILL can't choose my favorite. I hope you write more~!
Ash chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
HAWT DIGGITY DOG! THAT WAS SMOKIN! OMGEEEEEE i lurv myself a dominant spock 8B

hahaha really good for your first time, in fact it twas fabulous (although i do have to admit some of the descriptions made me lawl. then agian I lawl at a lot of things that aren't really lawl worthy, guess its whats left of my, uh, modesty... oh hysterical laughter)

I LOVED IT 8I
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I liked the story, very hot. Good job. Still, even though this story is super old now and you've probably heard this before...lube is key to anal sex. If there isn't at least SOMETHING there to ease the penetration, the person on the bottom is anywhere BUT ecstasy land, lol. Just note that for future reference. Otherwise, great job on the smut.
Yana5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Please do sequel to all your stories
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ! lol, so freakin gorgeously HOT. i loved jims reactions in this to spock, soo cute lol, xx
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Love submissive Jim!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very hot!

I really enjoyed it

Only my second of this pairing and genre

Kudos