Reviews for Bad Behaviour
AlexACheevy chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
This is so good. I almost forget that it's fanfiction sometimes because you have really developed it into its own thing. Great job :) As always.
AlexACheevy chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Another great chapter. You're unstoppable :)
SmallTownStrego chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Oh dear! This isn't going to end well for anyone :S

I am loving this story so far! Gordie and his girlfriend are so good together even if they haven't been in it that much. And well you can never have too much Chris.

Congrats and keep going!
AlexACheevy chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Another great chapter! Actually two, because I go on here late and you'd already updated twice. I love when that happens haha :) Can't wait for more!
AlexACheevy chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
This is really a great story!
XxBreanna Blues Frog DuchampxX chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Great story! I love it, chris is awesome! Even though i'm pretty much head over heals on love with teddy, chris is amazing! And teddy haha hes well teddy :D! I love this story please update soon!

AlexACheevy chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I love this story. It's really great, and I hope you keep updating :)
KailynandTatum251 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I can't believe that no-one else reviewed. This is a really good story. I like it. You should write more.
deletedaccountttt chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Wow, you're probably getting annoyed with all the reviews from me, aren't you? I'm sorry. I really do like this story though.

"A little rough around the edges, but anyone could beat up Teddy.” Haha, I love that. It sounds like something they would say. I also like how you incorperated a quote from the movie.

Aww, Teddy's jealous. Haha. I must say that your characterization in this chapter is brilliant.

This chapter, like all the others, was amazing. I really love this story, and I can't wait to read more.
deletedaccountttt chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I thought Gordie was so sweet in this. I don't think he had any lines in it, but your describtion of the way he was acting around his girlfriend was so sweet. I like how your incorperating Teddy into the story as well.

I don't know what else you do with fanfiction, so I'm sorry if you already do this, but if you don't may I suggest something? REad other fanfics and leave reviews on them, real reviews though, not just a couple words, because we all like it when a review is long, right? Become a loyal reviewer, and maybe they'll check out your work too. If not, you could always ask them to read it after you leave a couple of reviews.

Don't let it discourage you or anything. If you like this story, you should keep writing it.

I really liked this cahpter, and I really can't wait to read more!

Sorry to hear about the air conditioning by the way.
deletedaccountttt chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Your very welcome! And it's fine the way you did it in this, so I'm guessing you know what an authors note is now! If not, I'll explain. I really loved this chapter too and I can't wait to see where your going with this. The parts with Teddy cracked me up. Ha, I guess he finally met his match.
deletedaccountttt chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Interesting. You describtions are some of the best I've seen on here. If I could suggest something, I think that you should put author's notes in the chapters at the beginning or end. It helps you connect to the readersbetter and then they are more likely to review.

I can't wait to read more!
deletedaccountttt chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is really good so far. Very well writen. Plus, I'm a sucker for a Chris story, so that just makes this even better than it already is. I can't wait to read more!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2