Reviews for Bad Behaviour
AlexACheevy chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Another great chapter! Actually two, because I go on here late and you'd already updated twice. I love when that happens haha :) Can't wait for more!
AlexACheevy chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
This is really a great story!
XxBreanna Blues Frog DuchampxX chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Great story! I love it, chris is awesome! Even though i'm pretty much head over heals on love with teddy, chris is amazing! And teddy haha hes well teddy :D! I love this story please update soon!

XxBriTeddyxX
AlexACheevy chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I love this story. It's really great, and I hope you keep updating :)
KailynandTatum251 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I can't believe that no-one else reviewed. This is a really good story. I like it. You should write more.
deletedaccountttt chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Wow, you're probably getting annoyed with all the reviews from me, aren't you? I'm sorry. I really do like this story though.

"A little rough around the edges, but anyone could beat up Teddy.” Haha, I love that. It sounds like something they would say. I also like how you incorperated a quote from the movie.

Aww, Teddy's jealous. Haha. I must say that your characterization in this chapter is brilliant.

This chapter, like all the others, was amazing. I really love this story, and I can't wait to read more.
deletedaccountttt chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I thought Gordie was so sweet in this. I don't think he had any lines in it, but your describtion of the way he was acting around his girlfriend was so sweet. I like how your incorperating Teddy into the story as well.

I don't know what else you do with fanfiction, so I'm sorry if you already do this, but if you don't may I suggest something? REad other fanfics and leave reviews on them, real reviews though, not just a couple words, because we all like it when a review is long, right? Become a loyal reviewer, and maybe they'll check out your work too. If not, you could always ask them to read it after you leave a couple of reviews.

Don't let it discourage you or anything. If you like this story, you should keep writing it.

I really liked this cahpter, and I really can't wait to read more!

Sorry to hear about the air conditioning by the way.
deletedaccountttt chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Your very welcome! And it's fine the way you did it in this, so I'm guessing you know what an authors note is now! If not, I'll explain. I really loved this chapter too and I can't wait to see where your going with this. The parts with Teddy cracked me up. Ha, I guess he finally met his match.
deletedaccountttt chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Interesting. You describtions are some of the best I've seen on here. If I could suggest something, I think that you should put author's notes in the chapters at the beginning or end. It helps you connect to the readersbetter and then they are more likely to review.

I can't wait to read more!
deletedaccountttt chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is really good so far. Very well writen. Plus, I'm a sucker for a Chris story, so that just makes this even better than it already is. I can't wait to read more!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2